The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Ive only watched a couple things on it so far but i love it.
Man on Wire - awesome
& the documentary on North Korea... wow

Title?  

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

How is the quality of the stream? HD? Still debating whether or not I should get this.

I'll put it this way... This, along with a couple other mediums, has me debating weather I should keep cable TV...

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Man on Wire - awesome

Title?  

How is the quality of the stream? HD? Still debating whether or not I should get this.

I'll put it this way... This, along with a couple other mediums, has me debating weather I should keep cable TV...

Yeah, if people don't know about Trailer Park Boys, it's worth a look. Some hilarious characters. It's a show I can see a lot of NT'ers liking.

Yeah, if people don't know about Trailer Park Boys, it's worth a look. Some hilarious characters. It's a show I can see a lot of NT'ers liking.

ATLien Seeko wrote: 

I cancelled my cable/home phone and just stream from my 360 and my iPhone. I just kept my internet connection. If I want to watch something, just stream over the internet....
pimp.gif

ATLien Seeko wrote: 

I cancelled my cable/home phone and just stream from my 360 and my iPhone. I just kept my internet connection. If I want to watch something, just stream over the internet....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

DJ bana wrote:

Man on Wire - awesome

Title?  

ive seen 2 good ones. the National Geographic: Inside North Korea is pretty good. they tag along with a doctor who is brought in to perform cataract surgeries for blind citizens. very interesting.

my favorite was Vice Guide to Travel: North Korea. shlt was crazy.

they (North Korea) basically stage a whole trip for this guy. he went to a pool hall and spent the day with the hostess who hadnt had a visitor in a year. he had lunch in a banquet room that had tables full of food, yet he was the only person there and he was the only person coming.

basically their attempt at creating a "normal" experience for the visitor, made it evident that things are far from that.

there is another joint i want to see called, "Crossing the Line" ... its about John Dresnok, the last living American to defect TO north korea.

ill get to it, but ive been caught up in learning about Montsanto. too much corruption nowadays.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

DJ bana wrote:

Man on Wire - awesome

Title?  

ive seen 2 good ones. the National Geographic: Inside North Korea is pretty good. they tag along with a doctor who is brought in to perform cataract surgeries for blind citizens. very interesting.

my favorite was Vice Guide to Travel: North Korea. shlt was crazy.

they (North Korea) basically stage a whole trip for this guy. he went to a pool hall and spent the day with the hostess who hadnt had a visitor in a year. he had lunch in a banquet room that had tables full of food, yet he was the only person there and he was the only person coming.

basically their attempt at creating a "normal" experience for the visitor, made it evident that things are far from that.

there is another joint i want to see called, "Crossing the Line" ... its about John Dresnok, the last living American to defect TO north korea.

ill get to it, but ive been caught up in learning about Montsanto. too much corruption nowadays.

same thing i was wondering. i have dsl, but the quality seemed whatever. if i upgrade my speed will it get more HD-++@?
laugh.gif

same thing i was wondering. i have dsl, but the quality seemed whatever. if i upgrade my speed will it get more HD-++@?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom