The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Man I wasted my time watching that CashBack Movie.

But there were some NICE ******* in that film. His mother's ******* were perfect

Man I wasted my time watching that CashBack Movie.

But there were some NICE ******* in that film. His mother's ******* were perfect

I'll say it again because I haven't seen any talk of it, white collar is a must watch. I might get into Friday night lights soon, damn I'm running out of shows to watch.

I'll say it again because I haven't seen any talk of it, white collar is a must watch. I might get into Friday night lights soon, damn I'm running out of shows to watch.

Thank you to everyone that recommended Sons of Anarchy. Show is
smokin.gif
. Had it sitting in my instant queue for as long as I can remember and finally got to it Monday morning. Finished up season 1 yesterday and now I'm on episode 2 of season 2.

As I always do, I recommend Nip/Tuck. And if you want to laugh, Arrested development is one of the funniest shows I've ever seen.

Thank you to everyone that recommended Sons of Anarchy. Show is
smokin.gif
. Had it sitting in my instant queue for as long as I can remember and finally got to it Monday morning. Finished up season 1 yesterday and now I'm on episode 2 of season 2.

As I always do, I recommend Nip/Tuck. And if you want to laugh, Arrested development is one of the funniest shows I've ever seen.

Rescue Me, finally got the last 2 seasons up. Friday Night Lights, The Fighter. Have to check and see what else they have up more recently. 

Rescue Me, finally got the last 2 seasons up. Friday Night Lights, The Fighter. Have to check and see what else they have up more recently. 

Just watched Aftershock
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I highly recommend it, Probably the best movie I have seen this year. I actually teared up a little. Warning: the film is subtitled, It is an Asian Film. The acting is great. 

Just watched Aftershock
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I highly recommend it, Probably the best movie I have seen this year. I actually teared up a little. Warning: the film is subtitled, It is an Asian Film. The acting is great. 

OMG why have I JUST now decided to watch Ip man that movie was on POINT the second one was ok but the first was better.....now on to watch all the episodes of street sharks haha

OMG why have I JUST now decided to watch Ip man that movie was on POINT the second one was ok but the first was better.....now on to watch all the episodes of street sharks haha

Back
Top Bottom