The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by TannerVon

Originally Posted by heemsta

Portlandia is hilarious and Tucker & Dale vs Evil is a pretty decent flick it has Katrina Bowden in it
devil.gif

PORTLANDIA! hahah that show is borderline classic..."put a bird on it" "Portland is where twenty year olds go to retire"
Portlandia is hilarious, random *** skits with perfect execution. Tucker is a good show too!

Originally Posted by durantula

I'll say it again because I haven't seen any talk of it, white collar is a must watch. I might get into Friday night lights soon, damn I'm running out of shows to watch.

White Collar is dope Im on season two.

I'll say it again because I haven't seen any talk of it, white collar is a must watch. I might get into Friday night lights soon, damn I'm running out of shows to watch.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Workaholics is hilarious. Just watched half the season straight haha

Word, watched that and The Increasingly poor decisions of Todd Margaret, both hilarious.

Word, watched that and The Increasingly poor decisions of Todd Margaret, both hilarious.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Will be checking this out when I get home

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Will be checking this out when I get home

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

Thank you for the heads up. Just finished season one and the last episode my minds was blown

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

Thank you for the heads up. Just finished season one and the last episode my minds was blown

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

A documentary was recommended for me, "Pururambo."
It's short, only like 55 mins, but it was interesting.

It's about the indigenous people in New Guinea, who have had no contact/influence with the outside world. 

Very cool seeing how they live and survive, check it out if you're into this kind of thing.
Caught this and it was over before I thought
eek.gif

wow... human's are great... very mind boggling Great watch

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

A documentary was recommended for me, "Pururambo."
It's short, only like 55 mins, but it was interesting.

It's about the indigenous people in New Guinea, who have had no contact/influence with the outside world. 

Very cool seeing how they live and survive, check it out if you're into this kind of thing.
Caught this and it was over before I thought
eek.gif

wow... human's are great... very mind boggling Great watch

Need a late pass but I started watching Spartacus last week and the show is phenomenal. Whitfield is amazing in it, sad that he passed away
frown.gif

Need a late pass but I started watching Spartacus last week and the show is phenomenal. Whitfield is amazing in it, sad that he passed away
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom