The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

sad that there is only less than a month left before all starz movies and shows get taken off netflix for good
frown.gif

sad that there is only less than a month left before all starz movies and shows get taken off netflix for good
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

frown.gif

eek.gif
 How did I not know this?! I need to catch up on starz then before its all gone. Do you know the exact date its getting cut off?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

frown.gif

eek.gif
 How did I not know this?! I need to catch up on starz then before its all gone. Do you know the exact date its getting cut off?

What starz shows r getting the axe?! Oh two good foriegn films I suggest: En la Cama(in the bed) and Adrift. Great stories and good sex scenes.

What starz shows r getting the axe?! Oh two good foriegn films I suggest: En la Cama(in the bed) and Adrift. Great stories and good sex scenes.

2 streaming movies I've watched this week:
Downfall
13 Assassins

Both very good.

-J-

2 streaming movies I've watched this week:
Downfall
13 Assassins

Both very good.

-J-

18176118722912296393.jpg

movie was really good. similar to man on fire, but much better imo (man on fire was still a good movie). much more depressing tho. acting/action were solid. writing was pretty good. def recommend this joint.

18176118722912296393.jpg

movie was really good. similar to man on fire, but much better imo (man on fire was still a good movie). much more depressing tho. acting/action were solid. writing was pretty good. def recommend this joint.

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

Fire in Babylon

Fire-in-Babylon-007.jpg

About the West Indian Cricket team. More of a social documentary than a sports documentary

Co-sign on this. 
Also a documentary called "I Need That Record." It's about the downfall of indie record shops. Good watch

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

Fire in Babylon

Fire-in-Babylon-007.jpg

About the West Indian Cricket team. More of a social documentary than a sports documentary

Co-sign on this. 
Also a documentary called "I Need That Record." It's about the downfall of indie record shops. Good watch

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

That's weak about starz getting removed from netflix..

they gotta make room for new stuff, nothings gonna stay on netflix forever that would mean no one would buy movies 

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

That's weak about starz getting removed from netflix..

they gotta make room for new stuff, nothings gonna stay on netflix forever that would mean no one would buy movies 

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Need a late pass but I started watching Spartacus last week and the show is phenomenal. Whitfield is amazing in it, sad that he passed away
frown.gif
It'll be the best thing you ever watch EVER in your entire life. But how are you able to watch it? Mine disappeared off of my NetFlix a few months ago...

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Need a late pass but I started watching Spartacus last week and the show is phenomenal. Whitfield is amazing in it, sad that he passed away
frown.gif
It'll be the best thing you ever watch EVER in your entire life. But how are you able to watch it? Mine disappeared off of my NetFlix a few months ago...

Just finished watching the first 3 seasons of Breaking Bad and I love it. Can't believe I was sleeping on this show for so long..

Anyone know if they'll put season 4 on netflix soon?

Back
Top Bottom