The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

They seriously need Batman: The Animated Series on instant stream. One of my favorite cartoons growing up. 

Thin Red Line

I'm gonna rewatch Shutter Island in a little.

Last edited:
You didn't.
It WAS on a queue. Either DVD or Instant. Pretty sure it was on Instant though, never had any TV shows other than Angry Boys on my DVD queue (and even that isn't released yet) though. I'll check in like a week or so when this trial ends and I'll start up my old one again, (logged in and it wanted me to start a 30-day free trial) couldn't view my queue's though.

It WAS on a queue. Either DVD or Instant. Pretty sure it was on Instant though, never had any TV shows other than Angry Boys on my DVD queue (and even that isn't released yet) though. I'll check in like a week or so when this trial ends and I'll start up my old one again, (logged in and it wanted me to start a 30-day free trial) couldn't view my queue's though.

There is 0% chance it was on your instant queue most likely DVD

Originally Posted by JTmatic View Post

There is 0% chance it was on your instant queue most likely DVD

There is no chance it was on instant stream. I would have known. I watch something on Netflix every other day, and I constantly check sites to see what is going to be on instant stream.

the Japanese Yakuza movie "Outrage" is pretty good if you like mafia movies, although it does require more than one watch because the story is kinda hard to keep up with...its a lot of characters and intertwining storylines...

"Holy Rollers" is pretty good too, Hasidic Jews slanging E-pills...based on a true story too...

Back
Top Bottom