The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

^ The movie isn't that good but Tom Hardy's performance in it was great. His acting was the only thing that stopped me from cutting it off.

Yea this is how I felt about it too. Hardys acting made it a good movie but the storyline was a little odd and not really what I expected. I was expecting more fighting.

Just watched some flick called "Outside Providence." Wasn't bad. Lots of
smokin.gif
and a young Amy Smart.

Personally, I just watch the Wonder Years forever.

I finally watched the lincoln lawyer, it was actually pretty damn interesting.

I thought it was a remake of the old one, that's whyI hadn't seen it.

^ The movie isn't that good but Tom Hardy's performance in it was great. His acting was the only thing that stopped me from cutting it off.
Yea this is how I felt about it too. Hardys acting made it a good movie but the storyline was a little odd and not really what I expected. I was expecting more fighting.
I wouldn't even call it a good movie but I agree it's worth a watch just for Hardy's performance. Son killed that role.

"YOU F*****G C***T!"
Just saw "Catching Hell." The 30 for 30 on Bartman. I feel bad for Cubs fans
mean.gif
I said it in S&T recently...out of the 10 or so 30 for 30's I've seen so far, the Bartman one has been the best. I've seen it twice...second time I showed it to friends who aren't into sports and they were mesmerized. Great doc.

Last edited:
yeah, i loved Nip/Tuck
i really liked how it went full circle with how it started with christian's scene and ended it same exact way :nthat:

^
I still have to watch Nip/Tuck's last season. I watched the first few episodes when it originally aired but lost interest. I remember I used to watch the show with my roommates during the season that masked guy would scar people.

Just started the last season of 24 today. Pretty good so far.

^
I need to rewatch that. When it first aired I remember :smh:. Some fans care more about sports than common decency. He shouldn't have been scared for his safety over a foul ball. I still wonder how they found out his name. I hope his friends sitting next to him didn't rat him out.

When it comes to Netflix curiosity sometimes gets the best of me. I tend to watch crappy movies, so I'll give yall a couple films to steer clear of.

Internet Dating (starring Katt Williams) - It's a Master P movie, turrible, turrible, turrible. I couldn't get through 15 mins of it
The Golden Child (starring Eddie Murphy) - Checked it out last night. I like most Eddie Murphy movies, but I could only watch about 40 mins of it. Charlotte Lewis was :pimp: in it though

Watching Internet Dating was like playing with fire, I read reviews that said steer clear, but I watched anyway. :x

Movies to check out

The Expendables - action packed, story was kind of weak though
Rampage - guy goes on a killing spree, the movie isn't too long and it's action packed. WAIT UNTIL THE END :wow:
Senseless (starring Marlon Wayans) - I like most movies with the Wayans, I had never heard of this movie, but it was funny
Livin Large (starring TC Carson aka Kyle from Living Single) - came out in 1991, pretty funny movie about a guy who unexpectedly gets a job at at TV station and wrestles with his "white side"
All the 30 for 30s

Check out Streaming Soon to see what movies/shows are coming to Netflix and what's expiring too

When it comes to Netflix curiosity sometimes gets the best of me. I tend to watch crappy movies, so I'll give yall a couple films to steer clear of.

Internet Dating (starring Katt Williams) - It's a Master P movie, turrible, turrible, turrible. I couldn't get through 15 mins of it
The Golden Child (starring Eddie Murphy) - Checked it out last night. I like most Eddie Murphy movies, but I could only watch about 40 mins of it. Charlotte Lewis was :pimp: in it though

Watching Internet Dating was like playing with fire, I read reviews that said steer clear, but I watched anyway. :x

Movies to check out

The Expendables - action packed, story was kind of weak though
Rampage - guy goes on a killing spree, the movie isn't too long and it's action packed. WAIT UNTIL THE END :wow:
Senseless (starring Marlon Wayans) - I like most movies with the Wayans, I had never heard of this movie, but it was funny
Livin Large (starring TC Carson aka Kyle from Living Single) - came out in 1991, pretty funny movie about a guy who unexpectedly gets a job at at TV station and wrestles with his "white side"
All the 30 for 30s

Check out Streaming Soon to see what movies/shows are coming to Netflix and what's expiring too

I'd neg the hell out of you right now if it was possible.

Warrior was surprisingly good. Finished nip tuck today and yooooooo....me gusta..Now I'm on to sons of anarchy
Nip/Tuck is 
nthat.gif
. I've watched it two times through.

That Bronson movie was horrible, I don't know what you dudes are talking about.

How I Met Your Mother is a really good show and if you haven't watched Arrested Development, I'd strongly encourage it.

That Catching Hell 30 for 30 about Steve Bartman was crazy! Some of those fans were overkill OD.

:wow: at him supposedly not using credit cards so he will not be located.

Currently watching Nip/Tuck (season 3) Kimber & Kit :smokin

Last edited:
Nip/Tuck is :nthat: . I've watched it two times through.

How I Met Your Mother is a really good show and if you haven't watched Arrested Development, I'd strongly encourage it.

Need to start that Nip \ Tuck - Lost track after season 1 on TV, Think I will check this out once I finish Prison Break (on last season now)

How I met your Mother fell off after season 3 IMO - Still worth a watch to chill to 8)

Nip Tuck gets garbage after season 3 (which was by far the best). I felt like the writers/people involved with the show were insulting my intelligence every week from the 4th season until the last episode. It just becomes a farce of itself, which was a farce anyway. So damned bizarre for no reason at all, and just felt like a giant waste of time.

Nip/Tuck is 
nthat.gif
. I've watched it two times through.

Need to start that Nip \ Tuck - Lost track after season 1 on TV, Think I will check this out once I finish Prison Break (on last season now)

How I met your Mother fell off after season 3 IMO - Still worth a watch to chill to
glasses.gif
Prison Break fell off so hard after season 2 
mean.gif
. Season 4 was a pain to watch, but I had to finish it.

Also, Sons of Anarchy is another show I'd strongly recommend. 

Back
Top Bottom