The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

What is the most visually stunning movie on netflix right now, just got a new tv and want to test this bad boy out
I think The Fall might be up. Can't remember. I remember wanting to watch it for the longest time because of the visuals.

a lot of favorites of mine are dropping/returning to netflix stream september 1
Private Parts
The Doors
Mean Girls
Coming To America
Beverly HillS Cop 1 and 2
Hey Arnold The Movie
Eddie Murphy Raw
The Omen
Beavis And butthead do America
Footloose
Failure To Launch
The Longest Yard
Hot Rod
Black Dog
Dog Day Afternoon
Pootie Tang
Night At the Roxbury
Letters From Iwo Jima
ECW Extreme rules
Ecw most violent matches
Explorers
Varsity Blues
Passenger 57
Jack *** 2
Team America World Police
Shooter
Face Off
Mission Impossible 1 and 3

Repped!!

People mostly posting TV, comedies, and documentary. Anyone have any Drama's, action thrillers, serious movies???

People mostly posting TV, comedies, and documentary. Anyone have any Drama's, action thrillers, serious movies???

I Saw the Devil
Glengarry Glen Ross
Sin Nombre
The Game
Winter's Bone
Lost in Translation

If anyone's a fan of David Lynch check out Twin Peaks...which you probably already know about if you're a fan of David Lynch. Crazy show. :pimp:

They just added this to instant stream. :lol:

dinosaurs-2.jpg

I haven't read through this thread in awhile but I just wanted to chime in and say DO NOT WATCH THIS GARBAGE!!!

I checked out the Basquiat documentary last night. I had heard his name before, but didn't know anything about him. It was cool to see how he worked, his mind state, and how he went from living on the streets to getting big money for his artwork.

crazy how I work right around the studio on crosby where he lived.

Dude was definitely talented wish I can find some of artwork online to use as a background.

EDIT- Nip/Tuck has turned WAY TOO CRAZY, seasons 5 and 6 were hard to watch :smh:

Last edited:
BTW Netflix blacked for this month. Maybe they added so much because they knew w a cooler season people are indoors more. IDC , just happy

I haven't read through this thread in awhile but I just wanted to chime in and say DO NOT WATCH THIS GARBAGE!!!

I unfortunately watched this crap, but it was line a train wreck, you can't keep your eyes off it :lol:

Almost 2 hours of my life that I can't get back, nor get out of my memory bank.

Back
Top Bottom