The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

"Middle Men" was pretty good, and now Ive just started watching the first season of "Breaking Bad" which is also entertaining.

Didnt know Breaking Bad was on deck
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

need some recommendations, bored right now.

Action, Drama, classics?
Drama - Unthinkable or Gomorrah
Action - Batman Under the Red Hood or Black Dynamite

Classic - Enter the Dragon 

Go with Batman under the red hood such a good movie. 
smokin.gif
 Maybe one day we'll see a jason todd death story line from nolan 
smile.gif

& Thankskilling is one of the stupidest movies i've ever seen but its pretty entertaining 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

need some recommendations, bored right now.

Action, Drama, classics?
Drama - Unthinkable or Gomorrah
Action - Batman Under the Red Hood or Black Dynamite

Classic - Enter the Dragon 

Go with Batman under the red hood such a good movie. 
smokin.gif
 Maybe one day we'll see a jason todd death story line from nolan 
smile.gif

& Thankskilling is one of the stupidest movies i've ever seen but its pretty entertaining 
laugh.gif

I just got hipped earlier this week. Got it on my PS3. SMH @ myself for being so late. I'm gonna go through this thread later...

I just got hipped earlier this week. Got it on my PS3. SMH @ myself for being so late. I'm gonna go through this thread later...

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

"Middle Men" was pretty good, and now Ive just started watching the first season of "Breaking Bad" which is also entertaining.

On instant stream?! I'm going thru my $$@@ right now, i don't have see Breaking Bad. Got me all exciteds
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

On instant stream?! I'm going thru my $$@@ right now, i don't have see Breaking Bad. Got me all exciteds
laugh.gif

I just started Skins Vol.1 (The BBC Version) - Show is very entertaining.

gets wack after vol. 2 then just unwatchable after vol. 4 but vols 1 and 2 are dope you really care about the characters after 2 i just wanted them all to die

I just started Skins Vol.1 (The BBC Version) - Show is very entertaining.

gets wack after vol. 2 then just unwatchable after vol. 4 but vols 1 and 2 are dope you really care about the characters after 2 i just wanted them all to die

the girl with the dragon tattoo was really good. it's a 3 part series. watched the first 2 and i must say they're definitely worth watching.

the girl with the dragon tattoo was really good. it's a 3 part series. watched the first 2 and i must say they're definitely worth watching.

So is there not a way to just sit and browse ALL of the movies? They use to let me do it when I first got it, then like I few weeks later I guess there was an update now I cant. smh

So is there not a way to just sit and browse ALL of the movies? They use to let me do it when I first got it, then like I few weeks later I guess there was an update now I cant. smh

Even though I'm late, I'm glad I discovered "Black Dynamite".

Saw it for the first time last night and it was so funny that I'm probably gonna cop the dvd this week

Even though I'm late, I'm glad I discovered "Black Dynamite".

Saw it for the first time last night and it was so funny that I'm probably gonna cop the dvd this week

Back
Top Bottom