Nah man hold up....The beginning of Episode 3 Marco Polo
"Praying Mantis KungFu, curious little hobby?"

Ice Cold mane.

I just now realized that one of the main dudes is this guy :rofl:

Nah man hold up....The beginning of Episode 3 Marco Polo
"Praying Mantis KungFu, curious little hobby?"

Ice Cold mane.

I just now realized that one of the main dudes is this guy :rofl:

I didn't realize it either until this post. That dude has been in ton of movies too, I just didn't put 2+2 together.

He's cold though in Marco Polo, Jia Sidao

The dude playing Kublai Kahn and the emperor of the Song Empire is making this show great. I understand he needs to be there, but Marco isn't interesting at all. Overall, the show is great but it's missing a little something to elevate it to a higher level.

Dude who plays kublai khan got fat as hell for the role or he got a really good fat suit. He also has to rock that ridiculous haircut.

Fell in love with a lot of the Asian women on there. Khutulun, Kokachi, Jing Fei, Urla. Mei Lin has dudes falling in love with her thot bedroom skills.

I was surprised they made the chancellor one of the best fighters. He'd probably murk the khan and almost all of his best fighters. Guy is a damn creep.

jingim is soft as tissue paper. He sounds like he's talking in an English accent.

Khutuhlun is fine AF.
The Warrior chick that gave up the draws to Marco Polo even though she beat him wrestling.

Jia Sidaou and Hundred Eyes are Bruce Lee cold though.

I still haven't resumed season 1 episode 1 of black mirror. Only watched the first 7-8 minutes. Might check it out after I binge some Homeland and catch up on some animes.

I watched the first three episodes of black mirror. I liked the first two episodes more than the third one

I still haven't resumed season 1 episode 1 of black mirror. Only watched the first 7-8 minutes. Might check it out after I binge some Homeland and catch up on some animes.

episode 1 isn't that great. #2 and 3 were where it's at bruh.

Edit: and yeah I think episode 3 is the best out of both seasons by farrrrrr

Last edited:
Yeah, the motive behind what happened in episode 1 was kinda dumb. Will check out the rest of season 1.

Episode 3 hit me right in the feels!

Having been a part of both sides of the coin, the episode felt very real to me. I can see only bad things happening if that technology ever became reality.

I thought the 2nd espiode was weak, I turned it off didn't finish. 1st espiode was real good tho.

I thought the 2nd espiode was weak, I turned it off didn't finish. 1st espiode was real good tho.

2nd episode doesnt get good until the speech at the very end. It's very intense. The girl in that episode could GET THE BUSINESS for real

Just finished Marco Polo. Started off a bit slow, but ended on a great note. The dude playing Marco is a bit sketchy. His accent seems to pop in and out at random, but other than that I had no real problems. It's surprising how the critics are trashing it and the GA is loving this. I'm glad I watched it. I love watching historical based tv, documentaries, whatever, and this delivered. If there's a season 2, less polo, more Kublai.

Just finished Marco Polo. Started off a bit slow, but ended on a great note. The dude playing Marco is a bit sketchy. His accent seems to pop in and out at random, but other than that I had no real problems. It's surprising how the critics are trashing it and the GA is loving this. I'm glad I watched it. I love watching historical based tv, documentaries, whatever, and this delivered. If there's a season 2, less polo, more Kublai.
Screw the critics, anything with Mongols = win

I need to read these reviews. I wonder if they don't like that it's historical fiction or it's a bunch of stupid complaints.

I liked the first episode. Liked how with all the tech out there how fast news can spread. His wife giving him the cold shoulder :lol:

2nd episode was alright. The girl had that mean ole booty.

Back
Top Bottom