The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Marco Polo has a 27% on rt and critics say it's less entertaining than playing a game of Marco Polo. What the hell do those critics expect? It's a fun show about an empire that we never get shows about.

Yea the critics are tripping on Marco Polo.

Calling it "not fun" is the complete opposite of what it is.

The Mongols story is hardly ever told so, that's a story that always interests me.

Dude playing Kublai was great. I was literally rooting for dude to capture the Walled City.

Did anybody know that season 3 Christmas special of Black Mirror aired on Dec 16th.?

I need to find this ASAP

Son! S2 E2 of black mirror! Had me all sorts of effed up.

Shorty had this certain thickness about her tho :evil:

Last edited:
Found the Xmas special just now. I'm about to check it out. Jon Hamm seems an odd fit for this show, but we shall see.

I watched that episode yesterday. By the end I was thinking are you really going to do this stuff every day? Seems like it would get boring after a week. She did look good wearing sweatpants. The short-haired girl and the redhead with the electric saw would get it too.

I watched that episode yesterday. By the end I was thinking are you really going to do this stuff every day? Seems like it would get boring after a week. She did look good wearing sweatpants. The short-haired girl and the redhead with the electric saw would get it too.

There was a twilight zone episode back in 2002 that kind of had the same premise where a guy was put in a virtual reality due to him being a murderer where he had to relieve each murder

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pool_Guy_(The_Twilight_Zone)

Watched 5 episodes of Marco polo, do not like at all. Maybe I have to give it another chance but the bad acting just turned me off.

Gonna start black mirror and Salem today

Been dodging Salem on some stereotype reasons. I can't watch anything on the CW.

Is it good?

Marco Polo was pretty dry to me...it wasn't bad it was just boring. I just got finished with true detective too so that maybe why I don't like it.

Hayley Atwell was looking great in Black Mirror

Them thangs looked great :pimp:

I saw the gifs posted before but didn't know it was from that show. Watching that episode will be like opening presents on Christmas day and feeling happiness in the purest form in the form of her bosoms.

Back
Top Bottom