The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Just finish up Peaky Blinders
smokin.gif

This show is the truth
Co-sign, can't wait until season 3 starts.

I watched Filth starring James McAvoy, Imogen Poots, Eddie Marsan, & Jamie Bell.

McAvoy plays a dirty cop a la Harvey Keitel & Nicolas Cage but in a Danny Boyle Trainspotting kind of world with some Terry Gilliam-style hallucinations.

This was a decent Netflix watch but overall the movie was meh.

McAvoy's character is a twisted crooked cop prone to extreme vices that are sometimes hilarious. His performance was ok but I felt like the movie could've/should've been better. Still a decent watch though.

I thought it was kinda funny they cast Jamie Bell & Gary Lewis from Billy Elliott (title character & father).

Just got the House of Cards email reminder from Netlfix. Why did they to remind me so early, I'm ready now not next Friday.

I watched Filth starring James McAvoy, Imogen Poots, Eddie Marsan, & Jamie Bell.

McAvoy plays a dirty cop a la Harvey Keitel & Nicolas Cage but in a Danny Boyle Trainspotting kind of world with some Terry Gilliam-style hallucinations.

This was a decent Netflix watch but overall the movie was meh.

McAvoy's character is a twisted crooked cop prone to extreme vices that are sometimes hilarious. His performance was ok but I felt like the movie could've/should've been better. Still a decent watch though.

I thought it was kinda funny they cast Jamie Bell & Gary Lewis from Billy Elliott (title character & father).

"Filth"...it was decent...those accents are really difficult to understand to me though...

"catch hell" with ryan phillippe...it was a thriller...gets a little strange towards the end but it was decent..

Yo, ya'll should watch 'The Conspiracy' if you get a chance. Eerie faux documentary movie about Free Masonry, Illuminati and stuff like that. Was pretty good.

Just started watching Luther. Show is :smokin

Luther is brilliant..Can't believe I slept on it for so long..Idris needs to be the next Bond too..

Marco Polo was a really good show..Binge watched the whole season in 1 day and I regret nothing..Season 2 needs to get here quick..

Just started watching Luther. Show is :smokin

Luther is brilliant..Can't believe I slept on it for so long..Idris needs to be the next Bond too..

Marco Polo was a really good show..Binge watched the whole season in 1 day and I regret nothing..Season 2 needs to get here quick..

You have good taste. Both of those shows are Greatness man.

Loved Idris as Luther and Ruth Wilson as Alice. Was super bummed when it ended my dude.

It's crazy how many people haven't watched Marco Polo.

Kublai Kahn! Sleeping on the Kahns! Greatest conquerors ever man. Alexander the Great had money, so he moved on people, the Kahns just ****** you up and took your land.

Kahn> Alexander

The One I Love was good.

Best movie I've seen recently on Netflix is The Town that Dreaded Sundown, probably because I'm impressed that it was a good horror movie.

Back
Top Bottom