The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

When the Comandante brought AGU into the room and gave him the little gift, then he said "do this thing for me" , I was confused. Did agu go down on him?
He raped Agu. 

He was doing the same thing to Strykah. If you notice when they went to see the Head Commander, after he took the demotion they went to the ***** house and he told the House Mother, "You know what I like, bring me that"....Meaning he wanted a man  not woman, etc.

But yea, he was raping those boys Catholic priest style man.

Last edited:
I'm really enjoying these shows on my current list:

- Chef's Table (Netflix original)

- Alfred Hitchcock Presents

Hadn't even heard about Master of None. Preview looks dope, but it's only 30min per ep. Extreme pet peeve of mine.

3 Episodes in on Master of None, and it's a dope show.

Episode 2 with the parents was funny. Show is a smooth chill watch :pimp:

Beast of no nation. When agu brother was dancing in the room because he wanted to blaze off a girl....

Listen to the music, it's either the original sample to Illmatic intro, or is was sampled from the Illmatic intro.

I tried looking it up but there's no known samples for the intro

Beast of no nation. When agu brother was dancing in the room because he wanted to blaze off a girl....

Listen to the music, it's either the original sample to Illmatic intro, or is was sampled from the Illmatic intro.

I tried looking it up but there's no known samples for the intro
Have you ever watched Wild Style? Illmatic sampled the Wild Style Soundtrack for the intro.

Tripped me out when Endris Elbas was touching on those little boys man.

I guess that is why Striker was silent

Completely agree. Season 1 was great but I barely got through ep1 season 2. I feel like that show just became a mess.

It is a mess, I forced myself to finish season 4. I watched the first two eps of the new season hoping for something good :smh: I jumped shipped before any feelings of obligation crept in me. Too many good shows out there to waste time on the crap AHS has become.

Finally got around to watch The Flash. Not really into superhero shows but this is good, did half the season in a few days.

My cousin has been telling me about this for some time. He recently got me to finally watch Arrow. I like Arrow, so I know I will like flash too.

Is daredevil worth checking out?
Never really watched any other superhero series before. Curious about this one

It is worth it, very good series...............................Nice surprise for anybody who is a fan of Boardwalk Empire.

I'm hearing a lot of good things about Master of None.
I will check this out too. Still haven't finished Narcos, and I haven't started OITNB.

Started Master of None and I really enjoy the writing.

Also started watching Legends and I'm hooked. Ali Larter still looking fine.

just started Mad Men...finished season 1...bout to start season 2....

i think this show might help me quit smoking. :smh:

Watched first Master of None ep, pretty funny show, will def watch more. Going to checkout Beast of no Nation soon. Heard a negative review from a co worker but sounds like a good watch from what peeps hear have said.

Five Star is pretty damn good :pimp:. Pleasantly surprised. Not your typical Netflix hood movie.

You could just tell that, that was Primo's family. His interactions with his kids were really authentic. Didn't even feel like I was watching a movie at some points.

I recommend Five Star.

Last edited:
Searching for Bobby Fisher
nthat.gif

One of my favorites growing up and has aged beautifully.

The consensus on Master of None is really high praise from critics.. even harsher sites I've read have been overwhelmingly positive.

I love it. Rewatching it right now, in fact. It's much more like Louie, classic 70s films, in how it's shot/acted/themes. Each episode has an overarching theme, parents, children, relationships, etc. and I really enjoy Aziz's take on it.

It's got a few running threads throughout, but I like how each episode has a primary focus.

Worth a watch for sure, the show is really confident early on so it won't take multiple episodes to get the gist and if you like it or not.

The consensus on Master of None is really high praise from critics.. even harsher sites I've read have been overwhelmingly positive.

I love it. Rewatching it right now, in fact. It's much more like Louie, classic 70s films, in how it's shot/acted/themes. Each episode has an overarching theme, parents, children, relationships, etc. and I really enjoy Aziz's take on it.

It's got a few running threads throughout, but I like how each episode has a primary focus.

Worth a watch for sure, the show is really confident early on so it won't take multiple episodes to get the gist and if you like it or not.

Awesome :pimp: . I took off work this Friday, will likely start then.

No problem, I suspect a lot of people will slowly come around to it. I forgot all about it until I saw it premiered and all the high praise.

Usually I'm skeptical, but I don't think I've seen one bad review. It's just a really confident and polished show. Maybe if you're not a fan of that kind of style or a fan of Aziz's humor or ideas, but it's really well done that even if you're not a fan.. you can still appreciate it.

Master of None :pimp:

Binge watched 6 episodes last night

Last edited:
Loved the Master of None so much that I plan to re-watch the whole season over!

BTW does any one know the name of the intro track in the Finale with the Next Episode inspiration (or is it the Original / vice versa)?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom