The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

This is wack... All seasons of Hey Arnold are on Instant Stream EXCEPT for season 3... I was about halfway through it, and for some reason, they changed only that season to DVD only...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dunks206

This is wack... All seasons of Hey Arnold are on Instant Stream EXCEPT for season 3... I was about halfway through it, and for some reason, they changed only that season to DVD only...
30t6p3b.gif
Call them and ask them what is up. I got something switched over today.

Originally Posted by Dunks206

30t6p3b.gif
Call them and ask them what is up. I got something switched over today.

the pre-Pierce Brosnan James Bond movies are up.

+
that mini series Twin Peaks
The Twilight Zone
Hunt For Red October
The Graduate

the pre-Pierce Brosnan James Bond movies are up.

+
that mini series Twin Peaks
The Twilight Zone
Hunt For Red October
The Graduate

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Been watching LOST the last week. Just started season 2 and so far its been great.

There seems to be mixed reviews on seasons 3 and beyond with the unanswered questions. I hate stuff like that.

I will finish the series anyway.
I actually saw the complete 6 seasons of LOST on Netflix and its the show that made me appreciate Netflix. Ive been watching prison break lately and so far its pretty good

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Been watching LOST the last week. Just started season 2 and so far its been great.

There seems to be mixed reviews on seasons 3 and beyond with the unanswered questions. I hate stuff like that.

I will finish the series anyway.
I actually saw the complete 6 seasons of LOST on Netflix and its the show that made me appreciate Netflix. Ive been watching prison break lately and so far its pretty good

So I finally got Netflix and I've been watching a ton of stuff the last few days, a lot of the stuff was from recomendations in this thread...

Gotta say thanks to all, and this is what I've enjoyed most,

- Exit Through The Gift Shop
- The Vice Guide To Travel (every episode)
- King of Kong
- The Art of the Steal
- King of the Hill (Seasons 1 through 7
laugh.gif
)
- Trailer Park Boys

There are others, but watching some stuff right now...I'll try and post some more documentaries tomorrow,

Galven has had some great rec's

So I finally got Netflix and I've been watching a ton of stuff the last few days, a lot of the stuff was from recomendations in this thread...

Gotta say thanks to all, and this is what I've enjoyed most,

- Exit Through The Gift Shop
- The Vice Guide To Travel (every episode)
- King of Kong
- The Art of the Steal
- King of the Hill (Seasons 1 through 7
laugh.gif
)
- Trailer Park Boys

There are others, but watching some stuff right now...I'll try and post some more documentaries tomorrow,

Galven has had some great rec's

don't think its streaming but Ip Man is something you cannot pass up. If your a fan of martial arts you have to watch. Story line is real good also. This was such a good movie, looking forward for part 2

don't think its streaming but Ip Man is something you cannot pass up. If your a fan of martial arts you have to watch. Story line is real good also. This was such a good movie, looking forward for part 2

Valhalla Rising
Real Time
Chiefs
Film Geek
Dead Man's Shoes
This is England
Brick
Happy Birthday Harris Malden
Raising Victor Vargas
Trucker
Wristcutters: A Love Story
Red Doors
Frozen
Fetching Cody
Duck Season
Somer's Town
Shades of Ray

Valhalla Rising
Real Time
Chiefs
Film Geek
Dead Man's Shoes
This is England
Brick
Happy Birthday Harris Malden
Raising Victor Vargas
Trucker
Wristcutters: A Love Story
Red Doors
Frozen
Fetching Cody
Duck Season
Somer's Town
Shades of Ray

National Geographic: World's Most Dangerous Drug

Cheap, powerful and highly addictive, methamphetamine -- or meth -- has been called the world's most destructive drug. National Geographic correspondent Lisa Ling shows why in this documentary charting meth's impact across America -- and the world. From rural communities and sleepy suburbs to major metropolitan areas, Ling travels the globe, talking to those who've been affected by the potent pharmaceutical and examining its devastating power.

National Geographic: World's Most Dangerous Drug

Cheap, powerful and highly addictive, methamphetamine -- or meth -- has been called the world's most destructive drug. National Geographic correspondent Lisa Ling shows why in this documentary charting meth's impact across America -- and the world. From rural communities and sleepy suburbs to major metropolitan areas, Ling travels the globe, talking to those who've been affected by the potent pharmaceutical and examining its devastating power.

Back
Top Bottom