The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Hot Tub Time Machine
roll.gif
Thought that movie was dumb. Then again, it was just mad awkward watching that with my parents. 

Watched the Rise and Fall of the WCW last night. Good for the nostalgia side of things, but they breezed through the years making it seem like it all melded together so succintly.

It might have just felt that way since I was always a WWF guy and up until a few years prior to NWO I hardly knew a thing about WCW except for Sting.

Hot Tub Time Machine
roll.gif
Thought that movie was dumb. Then again, it was just mad awkward watching that with my parents. 

Watched the Rise and Fall of the WCW last night. Good for the nostalgia side of things, but they breezed through the years making it seem like it all melded together so succintly.

It might have just felt that way since I was always a WWF guy and up until a few years prior to NWO I hardly knew a thing about WCW except for Sting.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Hot Tub Time Machine
roll.gif

I watched that and the History of Wrestlemania. Man those were good times. You had to watch both every Monday. Now I cant even watch 5min of Raw without changing the channel.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Hot Tub Time Machine
roll.gif

I watched that and the History of Wrestlemania. Man those were good times. You had to watch both every Monday. Now I cant even watch 5min of Raw without changing the channel.

for any current/former wrestling fans Rise and Fall of WCW and top 50 Superstars of all time are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 brought back instant memories of when EVERYBODY watched wrestling and Blue Streak for the OGs 

for any current/former wrestling fans Rise and Fall of WCW and top 50 Superstars of all time are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 brought back instant memories of when EVERYBODY watched wrestling and Blue Streak for the OGs 

Apocalypse Now was real good, kinda long. So many known actors in their younger days #nice

Apocalypse Now was real good, kinda long. So many known actors in their younger days #nice

Been watching LOST the last week. Just started season 2 and so far its been great.

There seems to be mixed reviews on seasons 3 and beyond with the unanswered questions. I hate stuff like that.

I will finish the series anyway.

Been watching LOST the last week. Just started season 2 and so far its been great.

There seems to be mixed reviews on seasons 3 and beyond with the unanswered questions. I hate stuff like that.

I will finish the series anyway.

Season 3 is where it gets extra GOOD and you can't stop watching..

But now that the series is over, yes they didn't answer squat shh.

Season 3 is where it gets extra GOOD and you can't stop watching..

But now that the series is over, yes they didn't answer squat shh.

just added a valid card to my account, havnt used it in like 3 months, seein a few movies i want to watch
pimp.gif

just added a valid card to my account, havnt used it in like 3 months, seein a few movies i want to watch
pimp.gif

Watching, "The Strip Game." Documentary on the Strip Game, hosted by Method Dude. Nothing special, just funny seeing these +@+*%% trying to justify why they aren't +@+*%%. LOL

Watching, "The Strip Game." Documentary on the Strip Game, hosted by Method Dude. Nothing special, just funny seeing these +@+*%% trying to justify why they aren't +@+*%%. LOL

This is wack... All seasons of Hey Arnold are on Instant Stream EXCEPT for season 3... I was about halfway through it, and for some reason, they changed only that season to DVD only...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom