The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Finished One Punch last week, kinda sad cause it was great. Might go back to trying to finish re-watching Naruto but I'd be just starting Shippuden and I'm not ready for the filler

I think next up on my list may be Bleach. But I don't think so, I think it's a more recent with only one or two seasons. Not ready for a 3+ season anime

I just watched every episode Netflix had for Bleach. It was pretty good.

Right now I'm watching Durarara and it's surprisingly okay.

Last edited:
I just watched every episode Netflix had for Bleach. It was pretty good.

Right now I'm watching Durarara and it's surprisingly okay.

Durarara is great but Durarara X2 was even better imo

Netflix is lacking in the anime department & while Hulu has way more. They barely have any dubbed ones smh. Need a good anime streaming service forreal

Bleach is also real good but falls off after the Aizen saga. Theres actually like 15 seasons of Bleach btw not just 3 :lol:

Last edited:
I know. I thought I was done with it and I saw online that I had a long way to go. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I know. I thought I was done with it and I saw online that I had a long way to go. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yea just skip all the filler SEASONS, yep seasons lol & stop watching after the last Aizen fight cuz the fall off after that is crazy lol

I wish they still had Psycho Pass on Netflix. Thats a great show. I hope they do a season 3

I think recently I've been watching mad effed up ish. 13 Reasons, The Discovery.

I just watched this movie with Samuel L Jackson called unthinkable. I recommend it if you want be kept in suspense and occasionally cover your eyes for some scenes.

I actually covered my eyes when Hannah was in the bathtub.

Is Schindlers List worth a 3 hour watch?
I still can't bring myself to invest it. I try to avoid modern History when heart strings are tugged at.
If I'm going to be lied or indulge in Fiction, I'd rather mess with Ancient History.

Last edited:
Watched Only For One Night with Karruche, Omar Gooding and that dude who reps Theta Nu Theta. One of the most unintentionally funny movies I've ever seen. It's rated 5 stars, but maybe they're rating it on a comedic scale instead of drama. The acting is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'd recommend it because you really will laugh through the entire movie (especially the ending) cause you're really not supposed to. Dude from Stomp The Yard almost sounds like he's trying to be Christian Bale in Dark Night

Last edited:
Watched Only For One Night with Karruche, Omar Gooding and that dude who reps Theta Nu Theta. One of the most unintentionally funny movies I've ever seen. It's rated 5 stars, but maybe they're rating it on a comedic scale instead of drama. The acting is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'd recommend it because you really will laugh through the entire movie (especially the ending) cause you're really not supposed to. Dude from Stomp The Yard almost sounds like he's trying to be Christian Bale in Dark Night
I watched that last night. The way it ended was mad funny when she told her whole plan and then Karanchee heard it all [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Watching this Win It All movie...its whatever. Bout to turn it off honestly. Feel like ive seen this story before a hundred times

I watched that last night. The way it ended was mad funny when she told her whole plan and then Karanchee heard it all [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Her sister falling down the stairs had me laughing hysterically :lol: And this was the second movie I've watched where Karruche basically played herself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom