The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Anybody with Hulu check out Demension 404 yet? It's supposed to be Hulu's Black Mirror/Twilight Zone. The cast sounds decent, but Hulu seems scared to really take a show and make it adult only... just wondering if I should bother with it. I'm starting to miss the IMDB forums for these kind of queations.

Anybody with Hulu check out Demension 404 yet? It's supposed to be Hulu's Black Mirror/Twilight Zone. The cast sounds decent, but Hulu seems scared to really take a show and make it adult only... just wondering if I should bother with it. I'm starting to miss the IMDB forums for these kind of queations.
It really sucks they took away IMDb forums​. Great place for random facts and some people with general knowledge of movies, shows or actors.

It really sucks they took away IMDb forums​. Great place for random facts and some people with general knowledge of movies, shows or actors.

I kinda get why they did it, had you ever checked The Game of Thrones or The walking dead forums they were insanely ridiculous, but some were really good (been checking IMDB forums as long if not longer than here) been on NT since 99'. I always checked them before I started a new show. I mean they may have been pointless, but they weren't hurting anyone. I keep thinking they are gonna roll out some other type of forum, it'd be kinda silly not to, doesn't amazon own them now? Seems like it would benefit amazon to just leave them or moderate them better, it's exposure for their own originals. Only option now is here or Reddit and maybe I'm too old, but I just can't get with Reddit.

I have to still the Get Down a watch. Funny, a friend from middle school actually stars in the show. Not sure which character but I know his rap name is Bryant Dope.

I've heard of him. He's from Jamaica, Queens. I saw him open for Action Bronson in Flushing in 2012. I don't recall seeing him on the show or maybe I just didn't recognize him.

Finally sat and watched Deidra & Laney Rob a Train last night. It was really good. It's the first title I thumbed up.

Wait... :wow: :lol:

Did you finish it up? I actually think it has a good first episode. Had me hooked.
Still working on it. It's hard for me to watch Subs cause I don't like having to focus so much on reading plus I got two toddlers to keep an eye on.

First 3 episodes were so tedious with a few interesting spots. Got really engaged when ol boy showed back up

Still working on it. It's hard for me to watch Subs cause I don't like having to focus so much on reading plus I got two toddlers to keep an eye on.

First 3 episodes were so tedious with a few interesting spots. Got really engaged when ol boy showed back up
netflix has most of em in english no?

My lady finished 13 Reasons Why tonight, and I watched the last two with her without seeing any others.

I just wanna know why the deposition read "November 10th 2017" :lol:

My lady finished 13 Reasons Why tonight, and I watched the last two with her without seeing any others.

I just wanna know why the deposition read "November 10th 2017" :lol:

Same thing I was thinking [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
AoT doesn't have English Dub on Netflix

I got about 9 more episodes to go and I'm not hooked but I'm intrigued

AoT doesn't have English Dub on Netflix
I got about 9 more episodes to go and I'm not hooked but I'm intrigued

I know this isn't the anime thread, but if you're looking for another dope one to watch I'd recommend "One Punch."

Last edited:
Finished One Punch last week, kinda sad cause it was great. Might go back to trying to finish re-watching Naruto but I'd be just starting Shippuden and I'm not ready for the filler

I think next up on my list may be Bleach. But I don't think so, I think it's a more recent with only one or two seasons. Not ready for a 3+ season anime

Speaking of anime...I still have Rurouni Kenshin, Kill La Kill, One Punch, and Inuyasha sitting in my list.

I enjoy anime, but I take forever to finish them

Love season 2 is a dud.

4 episodes left but I don't see it getting any better.

for shame.

Back
Top Bottom