The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

That new tall brunette in kaz's crew looks like a giant bella twin. Kinda want.
this one? 

im not judging but
[h1]'My name was Shayne and I was born a boy!' Glamorous Wentworth actress Daniielle Alexis publicly comes out as transgender[/h1]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-star-Daniielle-Alexis-comes-transgender.html
This is the kind of stuff that makes me wonder "how many Women are there in Hollywood or Music business etc that I said I would  bang, only to find out they are "supposed" males"

Example: I've said for the longest that I would bang Madonna, now it's rumored she's a HE.

That lady from meet the Fockers, his mom...damn what's her name..Striesand, Barbara Streisand....I hear that she, IS A HE!

When Sense8 premiered I was watching it with a group and during the first sex scene with Nomi and her GF, one of the dudes was like "drunk or sober I kind of would"...talking about Nomi....we were like, uhhhh that's a man dude......he was pretty embarrassed. 

He was like "you really can't say anything these days because you never know"

Last edited:
Wasn't the very first scene of the show her hot girfriend using a strapon? I was like this is cool but then was like something is different.

From the unpopular opinions thread:

A good looking Transgender woman >>>> hetero woman that's a 6 or 7

General concensus is that he's trolling tho.

Crazy how good those doctors are. There are ts on tinder that at least have the decency to put that info in their bio.

Just started American Gods, Liberty Belle (Betty Gilpin) is in this.

I might order starz just for that show. I find myself not having interest in netflix shows except for a few.
Bro, bro, man this **** is phenomenal Shogun.
I'm kind of speechless.
Put it like this, I have 2 episodes left in the 8part Season, and as soon as I'm done, I will watch it again.
Their take and expo on Gods and gods is riveting.
This is so damn smart. This is such an easy watch and that's with being vile AF, it's unexplainable, you must see it.

This is like, what TrueBlood could have been in a perfect life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom