The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Speaking of subtitles just started watching 3% and watching a live action English dub is so weird lol

Saying she's ugly was harsh but out of all the girls who have been on there I would put her last in the rankings and wouldn't even take her out for ice cream.

I dunno what part you guys are up to but when Cheri was introduced wearing that sexy dress. Even the commentators were like damn she's sexy.
Cheri 
devil.gif

i got Niki and Lauren > Cheri.

even the commentator that sits next to the old lady Torichan/Reina Triendl > Cheri

The amount of hate Lauren bae gets on reddit is crazy. People who like her say that she's anti-social, and immature since she's 18 then haters will reply she's a horrible person and being young isn't an excuse since they were awesome people at 18. Eff outta here. While they're hating she's in Japan starring in commercials and having art shows.

lauren and i can be anti social together.

shes like an emo adrianne ho.

i dig it.

also, some of her art looked like she copied HR Giger...

Last edited:
If you're not a chubby ukulele player then you got a chance. Otherwise you'll be eating fried catfish by yourself at a restaurant outdoor table.

If you're not a chubby ukulele player then you got a chance. Otherwise you'll be eating fried catfish by yourself at a restaurant outdoor table.
Truth, felt so bad for the kid. I wonder what kind of success with women, if any, he's had since leaving. Have to think he'd have some girls interested just cause he was on the show lol.

He better get some play if he's playing concerts in Japan and on a popular netflix show. Should at least get a thot from Hawaii or Japan.

Surprised eric never made a move on Lauren. The two of them were close. Saw on cheri's instagram she was hanging with eric.

GLOW is a good TV show :pimp:

Betty Gilpin & Marc Maron are great in this

Alison Brie played that down and out /struggle role perfect

Hope for a quick return on Season 2

Truth, felt so bad for the kid. I wonder what kind of success with women, if any, he's had since leaving. Have to think he'd have some girls interested just cause he was on the show lol.

man was pullin for dude.

his situation with lauren was good for him tho i think.

lauren already got my last name tho :wow:

Last edited:
anna is basic and her personality pulls her down even more. don't really see the appeal in cheri. something weird about her smile and girl has absolutely no ***. one of the upcoming girls in part 4 is suppose to be 
nthat.gif

anyone watch okja yet? wanting to get some opinions before i check it out.

Last edited:
cheri has nice cleavage and looked good in that dress. She resembles olivia munn a little bit before she lost all that weight but with a sturdier chin.

lauren and i can be anti social together.

shes like an emo adrianne ho.

i dig it.

also, some of her art looked like she copied HR Giger...
her artwork pretty cool... she showed off that santa clause getting his intestines eating by reign deer to that one lady 
roll.gif

He better get some play if he's playing concerts in Japan and on a popular netflix show. Should at least get a thot from Hawaii or Japan.

Surprised eric never made a move on Lauren. The two of them were close. Saw on cheri's instagram she was hanging with eric.
its on dude man... the way he plays the guitar he should have girls around him all the time even before netflix, he aint got no game though 
laugh.gif
 i think dude mighta been home schooled. i had seen on naomi's IG that her and lauren were hanging out. they got close... real close, anyone catch that too? 
nerd.gif

its on dude man... the way he plays the guitar he should have girls around him all the time even before netflix, he aint got no game though 
laugh.gif
 i think dude mighta been home schooled. i had seen on naomi's IG that her and lauren were hanging out. they got close... real close, anyone catch that too? 
nerd.gif
i mean they were aloha state OGs and both in japan now, so sure they try and hang when they can. think its dope seeing the tokyo crew getting together every now and then too

GLOW is a good TV show
pimp.gif

Betty Gilpin & Marc Maron are great in this

Alison Brie played that down and out /struggle role perfect

Hope for a quick return on Season 2
Agreed. That last episode was bananas. Overall it was a good show. They definitely gotta do a season 2.

its on dude man... the way he plays the guitar he should have girls around him all the time even before netflix, he aint got no game though :lol:  i think dude mighta been home schooled. i had seen on naomi's IG that her and lauren were hanging out. they got close... real close, anyone catch that too? :nerd:

I looked on lauren's ig and saw their valentine's day post. Saw her bubble bath pic with avian too.

The guys on the show weren't giving them action so they turned to each other.
one of em got action... lol but yea i was like wow naomi pretty cute and no one giving her any attention... kinda ****** up they all went surfing and left her there 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom