The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

yeah nothing too great about it...it was an easy watch though...

started "win it all" with jake johnson...it's pretty cliche so far...

2d5dd1b38816332c37420ef9549890d36b1588d1.jpg
I feel bad for dude feel like as funny as he is that his career won't last. Wife and I use to love New Girl, then just stopped watching it all of a sudden.
streaming was getting good, and then the studios decided we want more money, bad times ahead for only having one streaming service...
Unless you have other means to watch movies or shows...>D. Disney pulling their shows I was like and. I ain't tune in for a Disney show in how long. LMAO.

Anyone else have a list of shows they want to watch but just never got around to. Here is mine.
Sons of Anarchy
Dexter
The Wire
Friday Night Lights
Narcos (watched 3 episodes and got distracted)
House of Cards (watched 2/3 seasons and got distracted)
Power (2 seasons then got tired of waiting for wife)
True Detective
GoT

I feel bad for dude feel like as funny as he is that his career won't last. Wife and I use to love New Girl, then just stopped watching it all of a sudden.

yeah what sucks is he wrote it as well...hahah

almost done with this "transfiguration"...pretty violent "vampire" movie...without vampires...feel bad for the kid

the-transfiguration.jpg

yeah what sucks is he wrote it as well...hahah

almost done with this "transfiguration"...pretty violent "vampire" movie...without vampires...feel bad for the kid
DAMN he wrote it and it is that awful. :smh: I guess everyone can't be a writer, and just think how many studios passed on Rocky back in the day.

Wait a vampire movie with no vampires, this might be the worst vampire movie ever. Beating out even Twilight, how are there no vampires in the movie.

DAMN he wrote it and it is that awful. :smh: I guess everyone can't be a writer, and just think how many studios passed on Rocky back in the day.

Wait a vampire movie with no vampires, this might be the worst vampire movie ever. Beating out even Twilight, how are there no vampires in the movie.

lil' man is obsessed with vampires..you can tell he has serial killer tendencies...kills people and sucks their blood...he has a messed up past with no parents...

I hear the Marvel and Star Wars films will still be on Netflix, it will probably movies like Cool Runnings, Blank Check, Mighty Ducks, and Heavyweights that will be leaving.

I am more worried about the FX streaming platform and if their shows will be off Netflix or Hulu...

really enjoyed "transfiguration"...i'd recommend it...

this one was entertaining as well...

Storyline
Ray is a fledgling entrepreneur who specializes in high-end simulated abductions. He jumps at the chance when a mysterious client contracts him for a weekend kidnapping with a handsome payday at the end. But the job isn't all that it seems.

MV5BMTQ5Mjc1NzIzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTg3NDEwMjI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Damn high end simulated abductions, reminds me of The Game.

Dude ain't know which way was up and everyone just played along. Damn I might watch that tonight, see how easy I get distracted. I had other movies and shows to watch damn it.

disney should've just bought netflix. i guess they think it might be cheaper to go against them/do their own

disney should've just bought netflix. i guess they think it might be cheaper to go against them/do their own
Easier to buy an already established company instead of reinventing the wheel. Then again if you knew how many times Disnesy failed it is incredible.

I know it isn't Netflix but True Detective is starting pretty damn good. Only on second episode, but wife isn't really feeling it thinks it's two slow. She likes some of the same stuff but differ on some, huge fan of Shameless. I hate that damn show just dumb to me.

I prefer either suspension of disbelief from jump or realistic from jump. Don't jump back and forth, like SVU all of a sudden having a real unicorn case or a superhero.

First season of True Detective is amazing

Also Shameless is a great all around show. Its funny but it also has its emotional moments

Gypsy cancellation sucks.
Naomi is one of the best doing it.
She's the character of whatever she's in.
Most believable Actress I can think of.

First season of True Detective is amazing

Also Shameless is a great all around show. Its funny but it also has its emotional moments
Need to put some hours in for work tonight, going to start season 2 tonight. Cast did a great job all around in that first season. I hear people weren't happy with the second season cast.

Need to put some hours in for work tonight, going to start season 2 tonight. Cast did a great job all around in that first season. I hear people weren't happy with the second season cast.

2nd season cast wasnt the problem. The storyline & all the other random ish was. It was ok but compared to season 1 it was weak

Back
Top Bottom