The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

watched this with the wife yesterday...i'm in love with jessica williams...

MV5BMTUxODczMTQ2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDI1ODA5MjI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

i mean look at her...

21-jessica-williams.w1200.h630.jpg

Watched that movie the day it dropped. She was such a terrible person when her wall was up, but once she relaxed she was so adorable

Watched that movie the day it dropped. She was such a terrible person when her wall was up, but once she relaxed she was so adorable

most def...at the first date dinner she immediately brought her ex up :smh: ...dude was cool about it though..if he wasn't freshly divorced i don't think he would have put up with her...

watched this with the wife yesterday...i'm in love with jessica williams...

MV5BMTUxODczMTQ2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDI1ODA5MjI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

i mean look at her...

21-jessica-williams.w1200.h630.jpg
I don't even care what the movie is about, she tight. I am watching just for that alone. DAMN.
THIS IS GREAT NEWS
Not familiar with the comics, but just the fact it is a comic book series is good news. It will make Marvel bring their A game for all Netflix series, competition is good.

good news...?

Damn they got Mark Millar?!?

Wonder how this plays for Kick-*** and KingsMan since movies are already created...

I hope they do SuperCrooks, Superior,MPH, Huck, Reborn, Wanted...

But I need a Jupiter Legacy's / Jupiter Circle movie.

Netflix get on it!

David Letterman is leaving retirement to host a Netflix series

665989754.0.jpg

Netflix just announced the latest addition to its roster of originals: a longform talk show from David Letterman. The six-episode series, which doesn’t yet have a name, will feature Letterman having lengthy conversations with people he admires. He’ll also leave the studio and do some real-world reporting, according to Netflix.

Letterman retired from hosting The Late Show in 2015, and has managed to stay relatively under the radar since then. But one of Netflix’s go-to moves, at least when it comes to comedy, seems to be bringing A-listers back into the spotlight they once avoided. Dave Chapelle’s recent standup specials for Netflix were his first in more than a decade, and this past winter, the company announced that it was working on a stand-up special from Ellen DeGeneres. Jerry Seinfeld’s web series Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee is also leaving Crackle this year for Netflix.

“I feel excited and lucky to be working on this project for Netflix,” Letterman said in a statement. “Here’s what I have learned, if you retire to spend more time with your family, check with your family first. Thanks for watching, drive safely.”

Letterman’s series is set to premiere sometime in 2018.

Any fans of Wet Hot American Summer here?

I'm pretty obsessed with it - I've watched the movie, the prequel and the making of numerous times, I listen to the soundtrack all the time, have a t-shirt....

Binge-watched the 10 years later thing yesterday - not as good as the prequel but I enjoyed it. Some great moments and some interesting self-awareness jokes. With all the bizarre goings on this was probably more true to the movie than the prequel was. I'll definitely watch it again.

need to check that out...keep seeing it...just need to push play...
see my boy jason schwartzman is on there...dude is hilarious to me..

:smh:...was wondering how long this was going to last..i mean Pinocchio is still $30 on blu ray...no way they were going to let all of their movies go to netflix...

Any fans of Wet Hot American Summer here?

I'm pretty obsessed with it - I've watched the movie, the prequel and the making of numerous times, I listen to the soundtrack all the time, have a t-shirt....
I have been meaning to get into it, but DAMN Netflix has so many hits. Already thinking on what I am going to binge this week and weekend.

Wife told me about Disney this morning, I was like. Meh. I don't really care my daughter only wants to watch Frozen which ain't on Netflix. I am not buying another streaming service, I barely watch Prime as it is. But I do F with Bosch.

Finished Message from the King last night. It was decent. Nothing special but it was a serviceable revenge movie.

yeah nothing too great about it...it was an easy watch though...

started "win it all" with jake johnson...it's pretty cliche so far...

2d5dd1b38816332c37420ef9549890d36b1588d1.jpg

streaming was getting good, and then the studios decided we want more money, bad times ahead for only having one streaming service...

Back
Top Bottom