The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Is Netflix on the 360 not working for anyone else right now? 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Started watching on Friday and I am absolutely hooked on this show. I'm at work and thinking about streaming an episode 
ohwell.gif
   lol
i finished season 2 last night 
pimp.gif
....but they need to put on season 3 now asap! 
One of the good things about being put on late to a show is you can pretty much sit down and watch it all at once 
pimp.gif

Hopefully season 3 is up by the time I'm done with 2

Lost has taken over my life for the last 2 weeks. Only 27 more episodes to go

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Started watching on Friday and I am absolutely hooked on this show. I'm at work and thinking about streaming an episode 
ohwell.gif
   lol
i finished season 2 last night 
pimp.gif
....but they need to put on season 3 now asap! 
One of the good things about being put on late to a show is you can pretty much sit down and watch it all at once 
pimp.gif

Hopefully season 3 is up by the time I'm done with 2

Lost has taken over my life for the last 2 weeks. Only 27 more episodes to go

None of friends @ Xbox live.. is on Netflix. . that kinda strange. . I will get on my Netflix after the thunder @ grizzlies game..

None of friends @ Xbox live.. is on Netflix. . that kinda strange. . I will get on my Netflix after the thunder @ grizzlies game..

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

i just got off and had 2 friends on there

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

i just got off and had 2 friends on there

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

30t6p3b.gif

Not working for me at all. Came home activated my Xbox. Log on and nothing in my Instant Que would show up, tried to search for a movie and nothing came up. Exited Netflix, logged back in, and it gave me the "Xbox can't connect" message. After about 5 minutes of getting the same message, I went to memory and deleted the Netflix app and cleared my cache. Downloaded Netflix again and now I can't even activate my account without it freezing on me. The hell is goin on out here?

-The Juice

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

30t6p3b.gif

Not working for me at all. Came home activated my Xbox. Log on and nothing in my Instant Que would show up, tried to search for a movie and nothing came up. Exited Netflix, logged back in, and it gave me the "Xbox can't connect" message. After about 5 minutes of getting the same message, I went to memory and deleted the Netflix app and cleared my cache. Downloaded Netflix again and now I can't even activate my account without it freezing on me. The hell is goin on out here?

-The Juice

man if its netflix they will add $ to your account for the day...they did it when there was a outage last month or whatever

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

confessions%20of%20a%20superhero.jpg

follows the daily lives of the Hollywood Blvd caped crusaders. i was shocked at how awesome this was.

Just watched got done watching this. It was somewhat interesting. Superman was literally crazy and his wife was just as bad. Batman is a liar. All of his stories about his past just seemed made up. Wonder Woman could get it. And The Hulk was depressing.
Watched this last night as well. Wasn't too impressed. Movie kinda drags on a bit too long imo. Interesting yes, but not for 1.5 hours.

man if its netflix they will add $ to your account for the day...they did it when there was a outage last month or whatever

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

confessions%20of%20a%20superhero.jpg

follows the daily lives of the Hollywood Blvd caped crusaders. i was shocked at how awesome this was.

Just watched got done watching this. It was somewhat interesting. Superman was literally crazy and his wife was just as bad. Batman is a liar. All of his stories about his past just seemed made up. Wonder Woman could get it. And The Hulk was depressing.
Watched this last night as well. Wasn't too impressed. Movie kinda drags on a bit too long imo. Interesting yes, but not for 1.5 hours.

Back
Top Bottom