The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I've just started watching Jack Whitehall: Travels with my father

it's pure jokes :lol:

Donnie Darko finally on Netflix (one of my all time favorites)

Chance S2 on Hulu (gotta wait for weekly episodes though) why does Hulu do this still...

Didn't really watch Netflix that much, but do want to watch that show and movie eventually.

came in here to say this.

tried watching but it's like the episodes are on a loop. they cover the same things over and over.

It's like taking an episode of Law & Order and stretching it over 10 episodes while repeating the same information 10-15 times within a 6 minute period. Debating if I want to find out if it continues or just skip to the end

It's like taking an episode of Law & Order and stretching it over 10 episodes while repeating the same information 10-15 times within a 6 minute period. Debating if I want to find out if it continues or just skip to the end

I wanted my time back after the ending...

im like 4 episodes in and they're recapping things they recapped in the first episode.

I might just look up how it ends.

Back
Top Bottom