The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

The humor in himym is too corny and cheesey. Never got into it. I watched scrubs as it aired and all the reruns so I favor it.

Arrested Development (excluding the netflix season) and The Office ( excluding when Carrell left) were hilarious. I’ve only watched a few eps of parks & rec and thought it was pretty good.
Pretty much the same criticism I have of Himym as well. I think it's boring and cheesy. The worst by far is The Big Bang Theory. Especially with the laugh tracks it's just cringeworthy.

finished end of the world...it was just ok to me...
giphy.gif

watched chappelles special...it was fire...

Finally finished Big Mouth. Man , that cartoon is raunchy as hell. Like an uncensored Family Guy. It was good tho.

HIMYM would've went down as top 5 sitcoms of all time for me......
If it wasn't for the final season. And especially the last episode. Put such a bad taste in my mouth and ruined the entire series for me.

Finished Godless. Decent show, I can see if you were already into westerns a lil bit you'd enjoy it a lot. T'was fine for me

Devilman is like Hentai with a more in depth storyline

Just finished Devilman Crybaby, all the sexual stuff kinda fades into the background and becomes more story focused, not bad. Not as good as Ajin but interesting enough to see how it ends. Ending wasn't what I wanted but it was okay. 6.9/10

Finished end of the f'n world and its cool, got better after the middle and ended up ending poorly for me. No regerts tho, worth a watch

Watching the Bill Nye show, and as its kinda cringeworthy. The conversation topics are cool but the way they are edited it's like you don't get a full discussion just scoops and exerpts of what people have said. Prob need to have the discussions themselves separate

The Fall was great Gillian anderson performance and the overall intelligence of the show was great

Also on 18 epsidoes

Meant to watch The Fall but always forget. Watching Frozen Dead now and kinda annoyed it's another English dubbed series

It’s that movie where they have a shoot out in an old Mexican style compound right?

Pregnant chick kidnapped?

**** is dope.

Watching house of papel...pretty good.

It has an inside job feel to it without Denzel and spike lee to make it good.

Back
Top Bottom