The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Just watched David Letterman “My Next guest”

Funny how he kept reffering to Obama as Mr. President :lol:

Watched a good thriller on Netflix today, called super dark times. Imagine Superbad but instead of teens doing cool, wild things that make them happy, they do messed up, wild things that make them super ****ed up. Recommend it

forthose needing another sitcom and a good laugh
SIRENS
oldie but goodie. was sad they didn't get more seasons.

dang finally catching up with Friends from college. on ep 7
kinda disappointed in Colbie' cheating with ole party boy. kinda unconciously. Thought she'd be stronger than that. homeboy blew that vag out tho lol. im glad she atleast felt bad though.

Last edited:
SIRENS

kinda disappointed in Colbie' cheating with ole party boy. kinda unconciously. Thought she'd be stronger than that. homeboy blew that vag out tho lol. im glad she atleast felt bad though.
Friends From College is one of my favorite shows that Netflix has created. I'm looking forward to season 2 even though it's not for awhile :smh:

I still have to finish Ozark and End of the ****ing World. Are they worth it?

SIRENS

Sirens is dope. Not too many people know about it tho. They had potential to be top 5 but USA network pulled the plug too soon.

Friends From College is one of my favorite shows that Netflix has created. I'm looking forward to season 2 even though it's not for awhile :smh:

I stopped Friends From College after like 3 episodes. Wasn't a huge fan of it. I'll probably go back and finish.

Highly recommend you finish Ozark though.

I’ve been enjoying “Comedians in cars getting coffee”. I’d seen a few before when it was online. I find it kind of relaxing.

Damn right they’re both worth it

dope movie for those who have never seen it

i think i read before that some tactical teams have used this movie for instructions on clearing rooms

25F1A927-C403-4F0D-A8C3-FAA401E11AFC.jpeg
Movie was very good especially factoring in the time period it came out. The only gripe is I would have preferred a more defined ending.

Started Dope the series it is AMAZING.

Movie was very good especially factoring in the time period it came out. The only gripe is I would have preferred a more defined ending.

Started Dope the series it is AMAZING.

ill peep tonight its only fair, thx homie!

edit: just lit up, watching now

Did it remind you of superbad if everything went to ****? Thats all i could think while watching haha

Nah cuz it was darker & less funny than that lol. It reminded me of KIDS & Mean Creek. There is one part at the end that had me rolling tho...

When Joshua was chasing Zach around the house with the samurai sword :rofl:

Nah cuz it was darker & less funny than that lol. It reminded me of KIDS & Mean Creek. There is one part at the end that had me rolling tho...

When Joshua was chasing Zach around the house with the samurai sword :rofl:
Haha oh yeah I remember that, TBH I laughed throughout

what teenager has a real katana sword and weed in their bedroom?!

Haha oh yeah I remember that, TBH I laughed throughout

what teenager has a real katana sword and weed in their bedroom?!

Well they said the sword wasnt authentic but it was still sharp enough to kill ppl with apparently :lol: And the weed just being leftover in his brothers room out in the open is funny too

Back
Top Bottom