The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

:lol: Def know what you mean. Every season it's the same; oh the other bloke thinks he's smarter, but it's part of the plan and we'll reveal we're smarter in the last episode. Entertaining though.

I know it isn't Netflix but finally got around to watching first couple episodes of The Grand Tour, the replacement for Top Gear. I have to say kind of disappointed some funny parts, however, some of the comments Jeremy Clarkson makes, I'm like really man. Netflix was acting up yesterday so I just switched over to Prime last night instead of troubleshooting.

giphy.gif

Anybody watch Dark? German science thriller.

I’m on ep 4 and have no clue what’s going on. I mean, I do... but it’s hard to follow. Kind of like a cross between True Detective and Stranger Things. Except more boring.

You go back in time to stope me from stopping you from killing someone dad

Basically

Shoutout to whoever recommended Shot in the Dark.

Really good. Didn't expect to it be this intense.
It might of been me, either way I was surprised how much I liked it. I love the variety Netflix has on it, I believe it recommended the 47 most dangerous animals last week. I was not going to check it out but was entertained at least watching it.

Kinda mad I ran through the 4th season of Friday Night Tykes so fast. Anybody else catch up?

just finished black mirror USS Callister
this one is probably my favorite of the series..

anyone feel bad for Todd at the end ? or is it just me ... wifey said I'm just as twisted as him if I felt bad for what happened to him

just finished black mirror USS Callister
this one is probably my favorite of the series..

anyone feel bad for Todd at the end ? or is it just me ... wifey said I'm just as twisted as him if I felt bad for what happened to him
Which one was Todd the captain or his second in command? The captain will probably be alright if they get to him in time but chances are yeah he is dead. I was explaining to my wife you can't just unplug him from the game, it will cause brain damage.

Which one was Todd the captain or his second in command? The captain will probably be alright if they get to him in time but chances are yeah he is dead. I was explaining to my wife you can't just unplug him from the game, it will cause brain damage.

yes ,Todd/Daly ... I honestly didn't see what was wrong with what he was doing.. he basically made that company but gets no respect , money and gets treated like garbage .. and when someone actually likes him the girl turns her off that he's a creep... he was taking his frustration out on video game characters rather than lashing out at them and shooting up the office..

can you explain why they can't just unplug him ?

yes ,Todd/Daly ... I honestly didn't see what was wrong with what he was doing.. he basically made that company but gets no respect , money and gets treated like garbage .. and when someone actually likes him the girl turns her off that he's a creep... he was taking his frustration out on video game characters rather than lashing out at them and shooting up the office..

can you explain why they can't just unplug him ?

It was wrong because those people were basically digital clones. They have their own feelings and thoughts and all, they just aren't physical. They can feel pain and everything so he basically kidnapped them and enslaved them to do what he wanted them to do.

I'd think they wouldn't be able to unplug him because the game is completely immersive and since his consciousness is "uploaded" to the game if it's not correctly unplugged it would be like trying to pull gum out of somebody's hair. You'd get the gum (remove him from the game) but there'd be clumps of hair pulled from the person's scalp (pieces of his consciousness and mental stability ripped up/damaged)

It was wrong because those people were basically digital clones. They have their own feelings and thoughts and all, they just aren't physical. They can feel pain and everything so he basically kidnapped them and enslaved them to do what he wanted them to do.

I'd think they wouldn't be able to unplug him because the game is completely immersive and since his consciousness is "uploaded" to the game if it's not correctly unplugged it would be like trying to pull gum out of somebody's hair. You'd get the gum (remove him from the game) but there'd be clumps of hair pulled from the person's scalp (pieces of his consciousness and mental stability ripped up/damaged)
lol so digital clones over a real life human being ?

What do you mean?

he was an anti social genius who had one escape, and that was taken away because of some lines of code, along with his entire life? let alone not real people but digital clones even if they felt something they are still not real . The real clones in real life we're aholes and they deserve that.. the CEO even admited he was a jerk before he died

Last edited:
But they are real. Just as real as the mother whose consciousness they put in that bear.
Not comparing which is greater/more important

But they are real. Just as real as the mother whose consciousness they put in that bear.
Not comparing which is greater/more important

he basically died off of Sims characters lol .. they are not real if they can't walk and talk in the real world earth

Back
Top Bottom