The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Man there's some cooooorny parts to the show but I overlooked them cause I didn't want to think too deep.
Some of the acting was flat out horrible but again, not over thinking it. With the 30 minute episodes it's an easy watch that I enjoyed.

Can’t get through the corniness of “on my block”. Just can’t do it.

Yeah I couldn’t do it bro :lol: I tried really hard to like it but it was just too much

Anyone watch ash vs evil dead? It’s a starz show but the past seasons are on Netflix. The movies are alright but I like the show. Watched both seasons and I catch the new episodes every Sunday

i think she slimmed down a lot series 3
MV5BMTgwNjA1Mjk4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzU4MjUzMDE@._V1_SY1000_SX1000_AL_.jpg

MV5BMzc2NDE4MTIzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTI2MjUzMDE@._V1_.jpg

The Crown season 2 is fire.

Hopefully the upcoming seasons can keep up with an entirely new cast. Claire Foy is going to be damn hard to top as The Queen.

Why is Netflix advertising Requiem that released on there today as a Netflix exclusive when it actually was orginally on BBC? I’ve noticed they do that with some shows.

The trailer for it looks awesome but when I searched for it on Twitter I came across a **** ton of British people that watched it on BBC trash it pretty hard :lol:

Why is Netflix advertising Requiem that released on there today as a Netflix exclusive when it actually was orginally on BBC? I’ve noticed they do that with some shows.

The trailer for it looks awesome but when I searched for it on Twitter I came across a **** ton of British people that watched it on BBC trash it pretty hard :lol:

Was just about to ask if it was good.

Back
Top Bottom