The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Finished “You” over the weekend, really liked it. Thought Paco was going to put in work at the book store
He definitely kept her alive imo. I know they show him unloading and burying a body, but that body was Paco's Mothers BF I think. She's still down there in that basement, probably writing.

Roma was dope and relatable to an extent. I’m not Mexican but similar situations happen in the DR too. The rich Whites or light skinned Dominicans hire maids or in some poorer families, the lighter skinned relatives use the darker skinned, females to do chores. I see that type of **** every time I go over there. That particular house also reminded me of one my relatives cribs back in the early 90s.

He definitely kept her alive imo. I know they show him unloading and burying a body, but that body was Paco's Mothers BF I think. She's still down there in that basement, probably writing.

Yo this theory would be ****ing nuts.

There’s definitely gonna be a second season.

Yo this theory would be ****ing nuts.

There’s definitely gonna be a second season.
It solidified it for me when the New girl walked in the Bookstore at the end, and we saw-______

At first I was like “alive still”.....then I was like nah,, then I saw that character and was like oh yea.....we will see that character next Season as well

Wifey & I are feelin’ Tidying Up With Marie Kondo. We’re 2 eps in... I love the lady’s energy.....
i remember watching a documentary on her years ago on some random Japanese channel and thinking Americans would love her :lol:

watching Infinity War on netflix and the audio is so low even with the volume way up

:wow:, can’t wait for a next season

Got one more episode of You left....Joe is a wild sick dude
Show is good for the lolz and conversations. Might have to start watching shows in groups cause the conversations I be having with my wife be lit

You actually finished strong.

Didn't Beck bash Joe with a mallet/hammer in the basement? How did this dude get up to stop her from leaving :rolleyes I thought that was hella unrealistic.

Haven't seen it, just started it myself.
Audio isn't good.
I did a 180 on subtitles. Growing up I hated seeing them. These days it’s a must both for shows and movies

Any marvel movie especially, there’s so much to miss. Same with something like game of thrones

We were chopping it up about music, movies, & sports at an in-law's on New Year's Day brunch... I broached the topic of how I'm disappointed that Madds Mikkelsen hasn't been in any new projects lately & this week a trailer dropped for a survival movie called Artic which looks great. This dropped this week to. I read some of the early graphic novels which this flick is based on which I liked. Looks like a good Netflix watch...

I’ve been using subs for a few years now because some characters will say words that I can’t clearly hear at all. Then the sub will show what they said and i’m like wth.

Yep.. that coupled with having two young boys in my home.. got tired of rewinding stuff I missed because they decide to have a yelling competition

Back
Top Bottom