The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Terrace House Part 6 available March 12.

This season is pretty long.

New season starts in May, location Tokyo. :smokin

Last edited:
Major fail for paris / alexander in troy.

his woman kept feeding info to the greeks. The city is destroyed, his brother and parents dead. All that for some vagina that is back with her husband.

The amazons were cool but didn’t do much.

Man, I **** with Ken Jeong, but this standup is trash juice. :lol:

Dude legit talks about The Hangover damn near half the show.

Lots of recycled jokes too. I'm talking stuff i've heard since he was on BET or Comedy Central.
When you get a Netflix bag gotta put something together for the "special".

:lol:

I like dude, thinks he's funny in movies and TV, but just off how that little trailer always played I knew it wasnt worth my time.

Last edited:
All these companies starting their own streaming services is annoying. I already got netflix, hulu, and prime video.
And I ain't adding a fourth, HBO and Starz are only subscribed twice a year. Once a show has finished a season I subscribe watch then cancel the app the next month. I am waiting on True Detective until GOT comes out, watch both cancel HBO app. Damn remember as a kid parents having all the channels in San Diego for like $80.
U trippin all the clsssic Disney movies
Plus if they have the Disney afternoon shows from back in the day
Plus all the marvel movies
Plus
I need to see the fox X-men and Spider-Man cartoons from back in the day
Disney May end up having the best content
Remember Disney owns a lot of studios under their banner
Dude my daughters are 3/4 they are watching Barbie on Netflix, PJ Mask. The only Disney movies they watch are the ones currently on Netflix. They don't know those Disney movies exist if they aren't told. The Marvel movies I buy anyways for my enjoyment as well as those 90's X-Men cartoons.

I even have the old MTV Spiderman on DVD, I enjoyed that show.

Who owns Batman: The Animated Series?
Mos Def, show was crazy. You know it was a hit just from the intro, the lights appear from the WB logo.

Superman was nice also, but wasn't as good as Batman. Somce CLASSIC crossovers that lead to Justice League.

Friends from college
tenor.gif

Friends from college could make it as a pg 13 show on a network if they wanted. I hope hulu picks everything up

Man season 2 was so funny. I put on that funeral epi all the time. I really hope FFC gets picked up on like Hulu or something

i understand the marvel shows but friends from college doesnt make sense.

Damn that is lame Friends From College got canned, kind of surprised considering the cast but maybe they wanted too much money... I was also disappointed when Everything Sucks got cancelled after one year.

Back
Top Bottom