The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

very upset about friends from college , watched the first season when it first aired I feel like I pioneered it.

binged the 2nd season in one day and thought it was equally as good.

big fan of Eichner from billy on the street but my man Savage needs more roles going forward.

also just binged Russian Doll and thought it was dope.

could be the next Netflix series that goes viral.

Who own that? :lol:

It's never available on any streaming service and it's always a heavy tax on the purchase.

DC Universe app.

I think its like $8 a month with the first week free if you want to get your fix.

I have it and its completely worth it just for Mask of Phantasm which I just watched for the first time. :pimp:

Who own that? :lol:

It's never available on any streaming service and it's always a heavy tax on the purchase.

DC Universe app.

I think its like $8 a month with the first week free if you want to get your fix.

I have it and its completely worth it just for Mask of Phantasm which I just watched for the first time. :pimp:

Just got a 4k tv and my bro in law upgraded his netflix account for 4k play and gave me his login. Planet earth is :pimp:

Whats good in 4k/hdr content? Visual and audio wise. Want to test my tvs PQ and my soundbar/woofer.
You know they have a 4K section on Netflix. Also you can search for 4K content on YouTube some SICK drone footage in 4K.

When I first got my Samsung TV I just sat and watched them.

Friends from college was fun. Fred savage man toy is low brow funny.

Good to see elliot from scrubs playing the wealthy white chick roles. lol

Story is annoying at times, but overall some good writing and humor here and there.

First half of Umbrella Academy was really disjointed for me, almost turned it off cause it was just each character's sad backstory over and over. Second half way better once they decided to tell their version of Dark Phoenix.

First half of Umbrella Academy was really disjointed for me, almost turned it off cause it was just each character's sad backstory over and over. Second half way better once they decided to tell their version of Dark Phoenix.
I’ve been watching episode 1 all week and haven’t finished. Partly because the hour I’m putting it on so I fall asleep and partly fri just not grabbing me. I’m about to try this again at an early hour, top of the Morning.

I’ve been watching episode 1 all week and haven’t finished. Partly because the hour I’m putting it on so I fall asleep and partly fri just not grabbing me. I’m about to try this again at an early hour, top of the Morning.

Really?

Rewatched episode 1 Friday night just to see details I missed, there is also going.. might just not be for you

Umbrella Academy is doing a similar thing to The Haunting of Hill House where the first few eps are dedicated to exploring each character's past, I think where UA falls short is that all of the characters all have too similar core pasts to where it dragged way too long for 5 episodes only for it to not matter because FIve erases all those events at the end of episode 5.

I am more frustrated than anything because I feel this show has an interesting visual appeal and it keeps getting sidetracked by events that really bugged me, Allison should have died after getting her throat slit, the finale felt rushed with Luther coming up with the dumbest plan to subdue Vanya, let's bum rush her from far out to where she can see it coming a mile away, why not just have Five teleport behind her and either kill Vanya or wound her so she passes out.

All that being said I am interested to see where S2 starts since it ends on a cliffhanger (assuming Netflix does not cancel it)

Back
Top Bottom