The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Umbrella Academy had me feeling like I was watching a more interesting version of Marvels Runaways. Klaus is definitely my favorite character out of the crew.
Klause with that power up at the end of the series.
I will say I wish they explained what happened to Ben, I know he died a violent death. However no flashback on that event? I guess Klause will eventually grow his powers to the point he can bring all dead people into the physical world to fight for him.

Wife and I watched this over the weekend, certainly enjoyed it a lot. I knew of Sam Cooke's music but never had a name and face to the music.

Also finished Umbrella Academy, enjoyed it.

I will say I wish they explained what happened to Ben, I know he died a violent death. However no flashback on that event? I guess Klause will eventually grow his powers to the point he can bring all dead people into the physical world to fight for him.

Is that even really a spoiler?

And how is there not an UA thread. Show was pretty damn official. I thought Titans was dope but I was hooked on this show since the first episode.

Is that even really a spoiler?

And how is there not an UA thread. Show was pretty damn official. I thought Titans was dope but I was hooked on this show since the first episode.
I put it in a spoiler because you never know, rather be safe than sorry.

Nice to see people still respectful about spoilers. We’ll be in the game of thrones thread and people will ask for spoilers and openly talk about them and say others shouldn’t care about getting spoiled.

Nice to see people still respectful about spoilers. We’ll be in the game of thrones thread and people will ask for spoilers and openly talk about them and say others shouldn’t care about getting spoiled.
LOL.

Did you know the dad comes back to life in Umbrella Academy. J/K. Yeah I know how much that would suck, luckily if I am going to watch something I don't care if you spoil it.

in the past seasons when dudes went "the signs were there" or when they make a "prediction" :smh:

I don't know if it's on US Netfix but I've been rewatching Ricky Gervais' "Extras" - and it's hilarious. Some of the parts with the famous actors (Daniel Radcliffe, Ian McKellen etc) are really funny and the other parts about his sit-com and his daft friend who screws everything up, and his agent, link it all together. Worth watching if you haven't seen it before - some of the guests are from UK shows which you might not know but there are enough big stars that you would enjoy those ones.

I don't know if it's on US Netfix but I've been rewatching Ricky Gervais' "Extras" - and it's hilarious. Some of the parts with the famous actors (Daniel Radcliffe, Ian McKellen etc) are really funny and the other parts about his sit-com and his daft friend who screws everything up, and his agent, link it all together. Worth watching if you haven't seen it before - some of the guests are from UK shows which you might not know but there are enough big stars that you would enjoy those ones.
extras is a funny show, i second this

Yeah it aired on HBO here, funny show, bout to look for it for a rewatch.

Check his vid in my post above, not much is know about him in the comics

Back
Top Bottom