The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

We need Spanglish part 2, I need to know what happened to ole girl and if Adam and his wife stayed together

I know this is a Netflix thread, but I'm halfway through Season 3 of Bosch on Amazon Prime and this is one of the best shows on any streaming platform :wow:

It's smart, layered, and I haven't seen 1 filler episode.

Each season so far has had a different antagonist which leads to great story telling.

Season 1 9.5/10
Season 2 9.5/10

I know this is a Netflix thread, but I'm halfway through Season 3 of Bosch on Amazon Prime and this is one of the best shows on any streaming platform :wow:

Each season so far has had a different antagonist which leads to great story telling.

Season 1 9.5/10
Season 2 9.5/10
This show doesn’t get talked about enough. It somehow keeps getting better too.

Knocked out Good Girls. Good show, would recommend.

Bout to start The Last Czars.

Edit: didnt peep this was a 6 ep docuseries. Halfway done already.

Last edited:
Guess i gotta get on Bosch next. I had decided to bang out Sneaky Pete first.

Loving Cranston as amthe villain in s1.

Loved Altered Carbon, it is a demanding watch tho. I'll stay tuned for season 2.

Finished The Last Czars. It was short and good. I don't think Nick has ever made a correct decision in his life. Given multiple options, he routinely made the worst decision possible, unbelievable.

Glad they cleared up that Anastasia nonsense.

I tried that new Tia Mowry show yesterday. I wasn't expecting anything marvelous, or even on the level of old school family shows. Just something decent to pass the time. I couldn't get passed the second ep with my girl, lol. It had some funny points here and there but overall it was too cheesy, corny, forced, overacted, underacted. By the second ep we were talking and joking about other **** not even paying attention. If they come back I hope the writing and acting gets better. It could be a cool family show to watch with your kids.

Just peeped Fresh Prince of Bel Air is on here.

Everytime I'm cleaning up or have a quick 30 mins before heading out, Ima pop on an episode.

Except for the dad ep :frown:

Maybe it's location based. I searched for Absentia, couldn't find it.
Out here with the
85982756-2B6D-4704-8BB1-4F7506960B4E.png
location flex, huh

Nah man lol, we've discussed this in this very thread, coulda been during your fully willful hiatus :nerd:.

Different shows in different locations. Im still mad I can't catch imposters and absentia.

Season 1 9.5/10
Season 2 9.5/10
Ok gotta start this very soon

Back
Top Bottom