The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Isnt the woman who writes master of none super pro feminism...probably why that show isnt coming back
You talking about the black chick Lena? If so, no to her writing & why the show is lagging. She co-wrote that ep I was talking about above but the show is mainly written by Aziz & his Asian homie that cameos sometimes. Other people contribute too but writing credits are mostly all them.

And Aziz has said before that he’s going to wait awhile before another season because he needs to experience more life to gather more material for the show since the show is basically a loosely, fictionalized story about himself.

Sucks too because they left last season on such a f’n cliffhanger :angry:. We don’t know if that last scene was real, fantasy or just a flashback from their sleepover.

Last edited:
Isnt the woman who writes master of none super pro feminism...probably why that show isnt coming back

Respectfully, Lena's got her own #MeToo problems with her other show The Chi.

Aziz's standup can be hit or miss but I dig one of his older specials, Intimate Moments For A Sensual Evening.

Master of None is a great show. It's comedy but also subverts comedy and not in a lazy, D&D way of subverting ****. Plus that show put Lena on the map.

Just watched The Dark Tower on the showtime app which was meh. I need backstory, gotta know how there ended up being multiple dimensions or was it always that way.

Kathryn Winnick :pimp:and Claudia Kim:pimp:

Ergh. Dark Tower. :angry:

Anticipated that film for months.

Idris as an alternate dimension Knight-type bad *** gunslinger. McConaughey as his arch nemesis, evil incarnate draped in black. Should be movie gold, right?

06C41D36-8E4B-4917-896C-5C622B8D829F.gif

Movie ****ing sucked. Such a disappointment. Based on a book series I’ve never heard of before the film that was supposed to be excellent too that got those fan boys hot at how it was executed on screen.

Watching See You Yesterday right now.

Just 10 mins in but I’m liking the vibe so far.

Awesome set & costume designs. The meta reference to Michael J. Fox’s character & time travel. :smokin

:rofl:. Yo spit my drink out reading this
Breh. Netflix had the audacity to put that bs under the “critically-acclaimed movies” section.
BB86CDD5-0D39-43EE-A77D-2F30A723EE59.png

Thinking they’re slick trying to slip one of their originals into there. I’m still mad thinking about that ****. :angry:

Reactions: sb
Watch Tudors.
Borgias is 1/4 as good as that.
Or ROME

ROME might be the greatest show ever.
ROME> Sopranos
ROME> Wire
ROME> Breaking Bad

Hell no

I went back and watched Rome when Spartacus was out.

I didn't think Rome was better than Deadwood.

Breh. Netflix had the audacity to put that bs under the “critically-acclaimed movies” section.
BB86CDD5-0D39-43EE-A77D-2F30A723EE59.png

Thinking they’re slick trying to slip one of their originals into there. I’m still mad thinking about that ****. :angry:

dead.

you got netflixed. everyone these days has gotten netflixed since they changed the rating system :smh:

:stoneface:

The movie really ended like that. Wtf. Can’t believe I wasted my time watching that sheet. :stoneface:

See You Yesterday - 2/8
54088145-C194-49FE-9D54-55A0D44FBDCD.png
Just finished When They See Us with the wife, need something to change my mood. Upset and sad after watching it, finally broke when Kory was talking to his mom in the jail cell.

Back
Top Bottom