Jack Ryan
Hanna
Lore
Homecoming
Goliath
The Romanoffs
The Man in the High Castle
Forever
Damn thats alot of shows i gotta check out lol. Really wanna start Bosch since all ive heard is good things but just havent had the time :smh:

Idk how you can watch the Orange finale and it not come off as a finale, it's a good closing to the series. Finale was better than the whole season. Good show, good finale. I'm happy

Idk how you can watch the Orange finale and it not come off as a finale, it's a good closing to the series. Finale was better than the whole season. Good show, good finale. I'm happy
Cuz nothing felt final. It was just more depressing than usual with a few bright spots and then cameos for where thw other inmates endes up.

I could easily set up s8 :lol:

• Piper does some dumb self destructive **** just like her ex said she would and ends up back in prison
  • If Daya aint dead, then she continues to go to war with Alieda just like the sisters from s6. Cell blocks get segregrated again
  • ALCU lawyers track down Cindy for Taystee for an appeal about how Piscatella was killed
  • New Litchfield warden reestablishes the drug game in the prison
  • Some other CO gets in a relationship with an inmate
  • Maritza survives in Columbia by getting with some smuggling and ends up back in the states
  • Madison continues helping illegals until shes caught
  • Nicky continues being Red-lite
  • New inmates, more flashbacks

Money Heist is a ride for sure.
On Season 1 like episode 10.

They really did 3 Seasons of this Heist.
I can definitely see this getting old.

Crazy to see these Female Hostages boning their Captors.

A good friend of mine that I grew up with moved to TX in 2000.
I remember going to visit him and his roomate who was in the streets pretty heavy was fighting a Robbery/Rape case.

He had broken into the house with another guy and The woman happened to be home and they didn't know it.
When they found out of course they tie her up and continue raiding the property.
At some point the Woman talks one into letting her loose and she ends up sleeping with him and somehow calls the cops during the session and they get caught.
He swears to my friend that he never raped her, she gave him the ***** willingly and even aggressively offered it.
He's fighting the case still and the woman even visits him.
I haven't asked about him in some time so I don't know how the thing turned out but they were together for his first few years behind bars, pretty crazy sitch.
Pretty wild.

Cuz nothing felt final. It was just more depressing than usual with a few bright spots and then cameos for where thw other inmates endes up.

I could easily set up s8 :lol:

• Piper does some dumb self destructive **** just like her ex said she would and ends up back in prison
  • If Daya aint dead, then she continues to go to war with Alieda just like the sisters from s6. Cell blocks get segregrated again
  • ALCU lawyers track down Cindy for Taystee for an appeal about how Piscatella was killed
  • New Litchfield warden reestablishes the drug game in the prison
  • Some other CO gets in a relationship with an inmate
  • Maritza survives in Columbia by getting with some smuggling and ends up back in the states
  • Madison continues helping illegals until shes caught
  • Nicky continues being Red-lite
  • New inmates, more flashbacks

I mean idk man, everything seemed like it was all structured to show what everybody is currently doing and where they're headed
Sure you can continue their stories cause they ain't dead so they lives go on

Back
Top Bottom