The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

any update on just making this the streaming thread netflix/hulu/amazon etc :nerd:

I have only heard Yes.
I have heard 0 No's.

Do it.

is the op still around? if not, can op be transfered to a poster that is a regular?

Methodical Management Methodical Management any help on the above? can this thread be made the streaming thread since its the most active and it can bring in other streaming content? can you change op for the thread if og is no longer active?

Bosch is ****ing fantastic.

The way fam is staring down the murderer of his mom like he is gonna kill him during what's suppose to be a celebration @ the end of s3 :lol: Son is crazy

any update on just making this the streaming thread netflix/hulu/amazon etc :nerd:
Probably gotta contact Meth or some mod. Appoint somebody new to be able to edit the thread title.

Not that it needs much maintenance. Everybody basically treats this as the overall streaming thread.

is the op still around? if not, can op be transfered to a poster that is a regular?

Methodical Management Methodical Management any help on the above? can this thread be made the streaming thread since its the most active and it can bring in other streaming content? can you change op for the thread if og is no longer active?
We can transfer control of a thread if the topic starter wishes, or if their account is inactive. In this case, the topic starter last accessed the site within the past 12 months, so transferring control of the topic post without their consent would be premature. I’d suggest sending them a PM to request that they make the desired edits or assent to a transfer.

Anyone recommend Orphan Black?

The Boys and Dark are on my short list.

Then ima rewatch Luther and Sherlock.

Anyone watch the new season of wentworth? I kindve lost interest once Frankie left

Watching it now, on episode seven.

A lot of interesting events. I don't care about Boomer or Liz and their storylines. Though Liz does have a funny moment.

Orphan Black lost a little focus towards the last two seasons but was still very good.

There was talk of a reboot or spinoff series.

Finished season 3 of Stranger Things. Not sure where they're going to go from here but I would prefer a few years off then pick up in the 90s.

Cosign with everyone else, Orphan Black was a great sci-fi drama. Tatiana Maslany kills it, she played all the characters so well I'd sometimes forget I was watching only one actress.

which platform has the final season?
Prime's got the whole series I'm pretty sure.

Mandela Effect

Season 5 of Luther(thought I was still waiting on it's release, it played this year?)
Dear White People s3(Pretty sure I watched Season 3 like 4months ago)

A Clockwork Orange is a wild movie. Watched that and Jackie Brown over the weekend
I need to get down with that, need to make sure I am 100% prepared for Clockwork from what I hear. I saw like the first 4 mins and had to do something else.

I did watch Crazy Rich Asians over the weekend with the wife, it was better than I expected.
Finished season 3 of Stranger Things. Not sure where they're going to go from here but I would prefer a few years off then pick up in the 90s.
I believe that was the goal based off last years behind the scenes with the cast. I couldn't remember if they were doing it between season 2 - 3, however from what I hear they didn't so it is probably 3 - 4.

Back
Top Bottom