The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Dead White People V3, eh.

It was good overall but seemed way more aimless than the past 2 seasons. It's like they immedialtey ditched the order of X secret society after that cliffhanger and let it play the background until like the last 2 episodes.

Ep1 they spring that Al aint even black but Latino and they put that on the backburner all season as well :lol:

Characters that were once very motivated/inspired are just doing random ****. Season instead was more of the same with a #MeToo rape scandal, deep dive in to the gay sex scene, and the woes of a previously rich White boy turned poor. Its funny cuz they mentioned twice the pitfalls of the 3rd season of Netflix shows.

However, that Dear Black People other world was some dope and interesting sci-fi type ****.

Last edited:
Can I skip season 2 of Stranger things and enjoy season 3?

Does the Sopranos get better after the first 5 episodes?

Is there a good crime/detective series out there like a Bosch or TDs that has been hiding from me?

Have a completely free weekend for the first time in months and all I want to do is close the shades, lay on the coach, watch TV and drink beer.

HALP!

Fresh off The Boys, Amazon got another one with Free Meek. Dope documentary thus, shows how ****** it is all around if you're poor and black.

Yeah you like quality detective TV shows Luther is essential. I'm envious you get to watch S1 from a fresh perspective.

:lol: one of the few reasons I have faith in humanity.

****** love putting ****** on to new ****.

The joy I feel from gettin a text or a phone call about something i recommended. :lol:

Luther starts NOW!

Wu Asassins is cool. Almost done. If only Netflix did it justice and gave them an appropriate budget for all of the supernatural magical elements to the show.

Luther is pure greatness. Better than Bosch and TD.
enjoying it so far. The cgi of him destroying the boulder was laughable.

Is there a good crime/detective series out there like a Bosch or TDs that has been hiding from me?

Have a completely free weekend for the first time in months and all I want to do is close the shades, lay on the coach, watch TV and drink beer.

HALP!
Nah need to watch season 2 before going to season 3 of stranger things.

Detective series maybe Lucifer but its more of a fantasy/comedy genre

Wu assassins kinda bad like a goofy 90s action flick. Will finish for the action though.
It kinda reminds me of Hercules and Xena but like pilot/rookie season or Sinbad for anybody that ever caught those type of shows.

I had to laugh when I saw a few article titles saying this is better than Iron Fist and this is what Marvel tv wanted Iron Fist to be :lol: The bar is so low and honestly the show isn't that much better if we have to compare.

Last edited:
:lol: Yeah exactly, **** is like one of those syndicated Saturday shows on UPN or something. I did enjoys them though all the way to Legend of the Seeker.

HALP!
Fargo, even with season 3 taking a step or two back. Its still the best show on tv. No exceptions.

Finished season 5 of Luther. Show was dope. Crazy villains like on Dexter. Main characters getting murked every season like GOT.

Alice Morgan was by far my favorite character alongside Luther. Ruth Wilson killed that role.

That mouth too...
download.jpeg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom