The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Just finished The Boys. Nice show. A funny and interesting approach to the superhero genre. Ole girl from Back To The Future II was lookin kinda MILFy. But Starlight got me smitten y'all. Don't remember her from True Detective at all.
001_erin-moriarty-makeup-erin-moriarty-1440712158.jpg
erin-moriarty.jpg

Netflix has got to be shook, with this news.
Disney+, Hulu, & ESPN+ all for the same price as Netflix...

Excerpt:
"On Disney's fiscal third-quarter conference call last week, CEO Bob Iger said that the company would be offering a bundled price for the three streaming services under its purview. Fans will be able to subscribe to Disney+, ESPN+, and the ad-supported version of Hulu, all for a package price of $12.99 beginning on Nov. 12, the day of the Disney+ launch. The price of the deal is pretty compelling, considering customers will get access to all three of these services for the same price as Netflix's most popular plan. Customers who want just Disney+ can have the service for $6.99 per month, or $69.99 per year. Ad-supported Hulu costs $5.99 a month individually and ESPN+ is offered for $4.99 a month or $49.99 annually."

The boys: question
Did billy know the truth about his wife the whole time? And lied to everyone else to join his crusade?
Asking before the last episode and last scene

Just watch the last episode :lol:
I'm asking in reference to everything that happened before the last scene of the last episode.
Was Booker being delusional lying to people about the truth. Or did he not know asset all. Everything except the kid

tdogg2k tdogg2k No, he didn't know. All he saw was the security footage of her leaving the room after 3 hours and he never saw her again. Im guessing his old boss kinda nudged him to the conclusion he came to.

Raised by Wolves via Acorn TV free trial on Amazon Prime.

Good so far. A little like a more wholesome Shameless (British version).

Been telling ppl about Review. Crazy *** show.

Son was doing the most with these requests :lol: Some of his low star rated experiences be the best ones.

Still on season 1 but prom, addict, racist and divorce had me and my girl in tears. He gave being racist half a star :lol:

Rewatching Workaholics and Nathan for you also. Comedy Central has gems

So is Jack Ryan like Homeland?

I started the 1st episode yesterday.

Worth the watch?

Kind of, but without the untimely bipolar breakouts.

I really enjoyed season.
Dude's love interest in Jack Ryan run circles around Claire Daines, she is thick to. I had to check her out when wife ran to put some popcorn on. I was like DIZZAM, ok tough job saving the world huh. Boss comes off like an *** but he is cool in the end, once you find out his backstory.
Abbie+Cornish+Laura+Basci+de+Sede+Los+Angeles+9hVoyCNmsu8l.jpg

Turn of events, Jack don't its a trap man she is a sleeper cell. This is her fiancé.

New series of Mindhunter coming tomorrow - been looking forward to that for a while.
I am ALL the way in on that, wondering if they will go the True Detective route with all new cast or continue with old cast. Because unless I am remembering wrong don't remember homie looking to good at the end of last season.

Back
Top Bottom