The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Watching the first ep.

:rofl: @ dude trying to rape shorty. Give an inch take a mile. This guy us a super rapist talking about there aint no such thing as rape here.
190913-island13.jpg
190913-island10.jpg
190913-island12.jpg

:ohwell::rofl::smh:

Just finished episode 4. The story had potential, why they rushed it, beats me?.? Not to say it would have made it ultimately alot better or anything. So far so many things that could have stretched out for a while, have just been rushed through, and Easter eggs mean absolutely nothing.

Like, waking up on a mystery island. Not knowing how you got there, or where there is, and finding a book literally titled "The Mysterious Island" and just tossing it into the ocean.:lol:
Dialogue, acting, are just bad.

Yeah, I think it's cuz its a limited series they're rushing things and not plotting well.

Dialogue is very cringe but I wonder if thats on purpose cuz these ppl have amnesia. At least thats one excuse they could make.

I dont know most but the few actors I do recognize arent of the highest caliber so of course performances will suffer.

Last edited:
seriously. The show is too good. Have they announced a date yet?

Also I need Peaky Blinders to start back up again.
Peaky blinders is already airing overseas, last I heard October 4, is the RD on Netflix US.

Only thing I've read about The last Kingdom is it's currently filming, and expected early 2020.:frown:

Last edited:
Yeah, I think it's cuz its a limited series they're rushing things and not plotting well.

Dialogue is very cringe but I wonder if thats on purpose cuz these ppl have amnesia. At least thats one excuse they could make.

I dont most but the few actors I do recognize arent of the highest caliber so of course performances will suffer.

Agreed, but why make a series with a potentially interesting story... yet only put about 25% effort into it? I mean why bother?.? Surely they could have found some hungry, good, unknown actors, willing to work for cheap, to make a name for themselves (like alot of really great shows have done). Netflix is struggling, cancelling good stuff left and right, just to rush out out average to below average new stuff, that has no chance at replacing them. I'm not really sure what their business plan is at this point. Also heard some new shows dropping next year are going to be, dropped as weekly episodes. :smh: I guess advertisements are next...:rolleyes

Starting Unbelievable now

It's good, you won't be disappointed. I'm on ep 4 now and can't wait for my lunch break to continue watching.

Just finished Money Heist. Tokyo is sexy af :pimp:

Love shows based on true stories. Excited to see Sasha Baron Cohen in a serious role too. Critics are saying acting is A1. Starting this now....

I finished the spy from Saturday to Sunday, and it was great. Sasha did a great job, I didn't even look at him as Borat or any other character he played. That role fit him perfectly.

How was season 3 of money heist? For some reason looking at the trailer I thought it would be corny, but I loved s1 and 2.

I finished the spy from Saturday to Sunday, and it was great. Sasha did a great job, I didn't even look at him as Borat or any other character he played. That role fit him perfectly.

How was season 3 of money heist? For some reason looking at the trailer I thought it would be corny, but I loved s1 and 2.

Just finished the spy too. Great show all around.

S3 of Money Heist was the only season I binged. The season felt almost too short, but **** got real.

Last night wife and I wanted to watch something for about an hour before going to sleep..... turned on Hotel Mumbai on Hulu....horrible idea

I wish I never watched The I-Land.

Seriously.

Terrible writing which makes the acting look even worse.

I blame whoever wrote this limited series. It is so trash.

All these ppl on the island with memory wipes slowly getting their memories back but are still acting wild hostile with each other trying to figure out whats going on. You cant have it both ways.

Like I get these ppl are all murderers to an extent so you don't want to redeem most of them but at least make it make sense.

Then black dude discovers he's married to Latina shorty and they still treat each other like strangers. Not to mention the reason their in prison? Somebody explain the physics of how the mother died. How does the gun make a 180 turn and shoot the moms in the head!? HOW SWAY?! He tried to get it out of her hands but he never held it.

Not to mention that gets you a murder 1 charge? And on death row? C'mon son.

Then the warden and the marshals. Like what is the point? What does he think he's sabotaging? That island aint about rehabilitation.

Then that weak twist in the end like who the **** cares at that point ita been a longer time. Plus why didn't they just age the actress instesd of casting an entirly different old woman?

So garbage.

Man I wanted to like Top Boy so I’d have something good to watch but I cannot ****ing watch anything with British accents. That **** is like nails on a chalkboard for my ears.

I can't even get into the new Season.
I'm lost AF.
I even watched the last episode of last Season, and I don't remember ANY OF THAT>
If it hadn't been 7 years since, maybe I'd Care.
Might be done with that joint.

Just watched 68 Kill, very entertaining B/C list low budget movie. Didn't expect much going in, but ended up not regretting watching it. Kinda felt like an underground Roadhouse, or a Rob Zombie flick with some dark humor. Alisha Boe :evil:

Man watching second season of Mindhunter, agent Ford is down in Atlanta. The front desk is acting so weird with him wondering where this is going to lead. Intrigued, hopefully some long term payoff and not just a fling, although he could use some sex as uptight as he is.

Well certainly didn’t expect that trip to Atlanta to go that way.

“Are you a cop if not pull your **** out.”

. Kids man hilarious.

Man I wanted to like Top Boy so I’d have something good to watch but I cannot ****ing watch anything with British accents. That **** is like nails on a chalkboard for my ears.

Do you watch with subtitles? IMO that helps initially.

Back
Top Bottom