The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Just watched marrige story, truly a devastating movie. But one of the best I've seen this year. Scarlett and Adam were exceptional in their performances. Until then I thought Phoenix was a lock for best actor, but after watching this I think Adam has a legit shot at winning.

Finished season 4 of The Expanse and:wow:!
Expected more exploration of the rings, and some stories like Bobbies, and Avasarala seemed like they were just throw ins, or could just be set ups for season 5. Either way 8/10 IMO, if sci-fi is your thing watch it ASAP. Amazon is the perfect place for this series, syfy didnt do it any justice.

About to start season 4 of The Magicians, so I can be ready for The Witcher, You season 2, and Lost in Space season 2 and try and finish them all by the new year.

I’m on episode 3 and the new season of The Expanse has been great so far. My dude Alex trying to get some tail but she married and then amos just at the bar drinking and hooks up with an angry girl.

Just finished The Confession Killer. Pretty interesting stuff.

Now onto The Devil Next Door.

Anybody have more serial killer stuff for me to watch after this? :lol:

Just finished The Confession Killer. Pretty interesting stuff.

Now onto The Devil Next Door.

Anybody have more serial killer stuff for me to watch after this? :lol:

Did you watch Hannibal? I just started yesterday but I've heard good things on here.

I only watched ep 1 of the new season of The Expanse. Back to its usual greatness.

Glad Amazon picked this up.

Hannibal was such an amazing show. Sucks that it wasted away being on trash nbc.

Finished The Expanse today.
Hated to see my bae Drummer let that douche inaros go. You need to kill the big threat when you get the chance and deal with the politics later. My dude Ashford was like John Wick in the last episode. Should’ve killed inaros since he knew he was going to end up in the airlock anyway. Interesting that mars and belters are teaming up against earth now. Wish the season was longer, 12-15 eps.

I started to re-watch season 1. Enjoy seeing miller become obsessed with Julie Mao. Forgot jay hernandez was his partner. Need to rewatch some of season 3 because I can’t remember what Julie’s sister’s storyline was about.

Been kinda sick for the last few days, so I've just been binging stuff. Decided to finally watch YOU before the second season comes out. I liked it. Very Dexter-ish. Just hope they don't draw it out like Showtime did with Dexter. YOU should probably only be one more season.

Been kinda sick for the last few days, so I've just been binging stuff. Decided to finally watch YOU before the second season comes out. I liked it. Very Dexter-ish. Just hope they don't draw it out like Showtime did with Dexter. YOU should probably only be one more season.
Nah I want to see dude get in to serial stalking relationships until he knocks a chick up, gets married, then finds the true love of his life but she's a crazy stalker killer too and kills his baby mom, child, and eventually him cuz he couldn't accept she was crazy and killed his kid and baby mom.

Nah I want to see dude get in to serial stalking relationships until he knocks a chick up, gets married, then finds the true love of his life but she's a crazy stalker killer too and kills his baby mom, child, and eventually him cuz he couldn't accept she was crazy and killed his kid and baby mom.
:rofl:

Like Woah!...damn near from the moment you push the play button 6Underground is absolutely 100% Full Throttle and it hits hard for right at 20minutes straight before it takes a breath.

okay alright let’s go

It's always funny when Netflix/Amazon/etc .. pick up a network show cause everyone just be cussin now lol

Honestly, from the preview it kinda seems like that Candice chick might actually be the type that you’re taking about. We’ll see though.

Honestly, from the preview it kinda seems like that Candice chick might actually be the type that you’re taking about. We’ll see though.
Yeah, when it was revealed she was alive I was thinking she may be that.

What gets me is we all were under the assumption he killed Candice and that was his first obsessive turned murder relationship. The way he referred to her. Now I wonder who it was he first killed on this sick steez.

Watching End of the F’n World. Alyssas voice is so annoying. And she’s such a ****. But I wanna **** her so bad

Back
Top Bottom