The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I think they'll still come back and make S3. We are just going to have to wait a while :frown:

Finished Jack Ryan season 2, such a nice solid show. I love that it doesn't drag at any points, something always moving the story along. About to start Giri tonight if not The Dusk Till Dawn series since it is somewhat quick. I am watching Penny Dreadful but that one scene in the first season kind of surprised me.

The yakuza boss’ daughter is fire. yuto a wild boy, shooting up her club not giving any dambs.

It's always crazy to me how on the field Aaron Hernandez was a quiet and calm dude. Never really saw him acting wild or anything. Only time he really showed any emotion was when he did his TD celebration. Real psychopath ****.

It's always crazy to me how on the field Aaron Hernandez was a quiet and calm dude. Never really saw him acting wild or anything. Only time he really showed any emotion was when he did his TD celebration. Real psychopath ****.
Which tells me he knew right from wrong, because when he was in the public eye he colored within the lines.

I’ll regret typing his name but marvin harrison was a quiet guy but he was out in the streets being john wick.

I don't know anybody by that name

3XiKMch.gif

Why yall so shook by Marvin Harrison? :nerd:. He still in the streets ready to set it off?

Wait what, that was one of my favorite shows?

Has it been confirmed??
Wasnt cancelled. Fincher is busy with movies and other shows so they let the main cast out of their contracts.

Why yall so shook by Marvin Harrison? :nerd:. He still in the streets ready to set it off?

Wasnt cancelled. Fincher is busy with movies and other shows so they let the main cast out of their contracts.
You can leave the streets, but the streets don't leave you

Back
Top Bottom