The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I tried doing Altered Carbon 2....that was right before I turned on The Staircase.

AC2 was not something I was going to sit through.

The Staircase, again...Phenomenal, absolutely Phenomenal. This Filmaker won an Academy Award for aprevious Doc, it must be a clinic.

Can't wait to start the new season of Kingdom.
I didn’t even remember Kingdom.
When Season 2showed up I thought it looked familiar.
I watched all of Season1 Ep1 before I realized I’d seen it. Then when I skipped to Season1Finale I remembered that it ended with a lot of momentum and with the Clans being pinned down by all those undead, legit surrounded. That ending was superb. I can’t believe I forgot about Kingdom.
....on it now thougb

Kingdom crushes these finales man.
The Season Finale of Season 2 was even better than the a Finale of Season1.

Man this could be Epic if they play their cards right.
Yea I know I’m giving this show a lot of credit right now and it’s possibly because of that great finale but in all seriousness, they constantly open news story lines while closing old holes. Just when I’m thinking their are loose ends and things left undone, they close the door, even if in a later Season completely.

Very admiral move by the Crown Prince and Seo-Bi is Godlike.
Final thoughts, who was that damn lady at the end of Season 2?? I can’t believe I have to wait a year to find out....

That mystery lady is fine AF though so whether good or bad, I’m rooting for her.
Hopefully she isn’t the character who actually “started” the plague, but it definitely appears that she is. Either way she’s got some secrets to reveal since it appears she’s been studying TF out of these Zombo’s.

Yo, I saw a commercial on tv for a new show and it was about Mexicans / Latinos in l.a. a few decades ago facing discrimination then it shows the actress from g.o.t. who played margaery as the devil instigating everything. It’s a new Penny Dreadful show which surprised me. Was not expecting they would go in that direction for a new show.

Anyone watch Lost Girls? I read the book a couple years ago. Been wanting to check it out but I don't want to be the sacrificial lamb.

ZeroZeroZero is great! I love how they do the story telling from different perspectives.
I just started this. In fact, the only reason I came in here is I paused it so I could come ***** about these fools burning that whole bag of money. I’m eager to see what the reasoning is. Other than “because it’s TV” I don’t see how they’re going to convince me, the viewer, that burning that money was a good idea. There’s no way they can write in anything here that makes me go, “okay that was dope”

...nah man, that was the stupidest shot I’ve seen on TV this year.
Yeah I might cancel Netflix. Aint **** on here. Haven't watched a good documentary in months.
if you said that you were cancelling it because you quit TV, I would understand. Cancelling it because there isn’t anything(Or Documentaries) to watch, I’d believe burning a bag of money was a good idea before I’d understand how you could say that.

Andrea Riseborough is in this?
I haven’t seen her in anything since Oblivion.
Not sure why but I love her.
I think she is so fine.
It’s her eyes.
That’s a ducking Lady right there man.

I just started this. In fact, the only reason I came in here is I paused it so I could come ***** about these fools burning that whole bag of money. I’m eager to see what the reasoning is. Other than “because it’s TV” I don’t see how they’re going to convince me, the viewer, that burning that money was a good idea. There’s no way they can write in anything here that makes me go, “okay that was dope”

...nah man, that was the stupidest shot I’ve seen on TV this year.
if you said that you were cancelling it because you quit TV, I would understand. Cancelling it because there isn’t anything(Or Documentaries) to watch, I’d believe burning a bag of money was a good idea before I’d understand how you could say that.
I don’t really watch tv outside of nba games

I cant get in to this season of on my block. the adult actors are terrible aside from Rudy's mom and spooky. I've fallen asleep on all 3 eps I've tried to watch. I may put it on the back burner for now and catch it later.

wish they never cancelled everything sucks

Andrea Riseborough is in this?
I haven’t seen her in anything since Oblivion.
Not sure why but I love her.
I think she is so fine.
It’s her eyes.
That’s a ducking Lady right there man.
I’m liking her short, blonde hair on the show. Really liking ZeroZeroZero so far. SMH at those special forces guys, no loyalty to their homies.

I’m liking her short, blonde hair on the show. Really liking ZeroZeroZero so far. SMH at those special forces guys, no loyalty to their homies.
Yea at first I was like meh, but I'm digging it.
I'd dig her bald.
ONe thing pissed me off, I don't know why she didn't take her Father to the hospital after he got shot.
Instead she puts him on a plane, then in a car, then takes him home......wtf?

Yea at first I was like meh, but I'm digging it.
I'd dig her bald.
ONe thing pissed me off, I don't know why she didn't take her Father to the hospital after he got shot.
Instead she puts him on a plane, then in a car, then takes him home......wtf?

Yeah, that was weird. She just had to look at his eyes and see he wasn’t doing well.

Zerox3 seems fire, but it took me all day yesterday to finish ep1 and get to scene 12 in ep2.....its 5am and I might be able to finish ep2 before 6am...

Back
Top Bottom