The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I'm way late but I'm scrolling through all my saved content.

Is altered carbon worth my time?
And The Rain?

Season One of Altered Carbon was awesome. It was more sci-fi mystery and Kinnaman killed it. The second seemed more big budget action flick minus the big budget.

I've watched a couple of episodes, but I don't get the better than Narcos vibe yet
Both highly fictional stories but zerozerozero was more raw to me. Dead children, mass executions, teen cartel Military style training camps, dead bodies hanging from bridges. Narcos is good as well but this was just a more raw to me.

Season One of Altered Carbon was awesome. It was more sci-fi mystery and Kinnaman killed it. The second seemed more big budget action flick minus the big budget.

Reading reddit, that’s similar to how they described the difference in season 1 and 2. 1 was very detective / noir and 2 was an action series. I still liked it but maybe because I hardly remembered season 1. The story’s focus was not that good. Reddit had to remind me that Takeshi’s behavior and personality was totally different in season 1. A lot of blame is on the writers and seems like they make a lot of major changes to book characters and storylines.

Fire show. I heard a pt2 is in the works.
I watched that right before I watched Utopia(which is also coming back/American version though)

One of which girls?
Any girl doing that is getting held down for at least a little bit. Film (Sometimes takes time). I’m sticking around for at least that long.

The females from love is blind.

Reading reddit, that’s similar to how they described the difference in season 1 and 2. 1 was very detective / noir and 2 was an action series. I still liked it but maybe because I hardly remembered season 1. The story’s focus was not that good. Reddit had to remind me that Takeshi’s behavior and personality was totally different in season 1. A lot of blame is on the writers and seems like they make a lot of major changes to book characters and storylines.
Yeah, i rewatched season 1, finished it yesterday. I forgot pretty much everything that happened originally. But the **** was live during the rewatch. Started season two, and already getting those idk feels.. but imma finish it.

Just finished Hunters. Wow, what a plot twist.

Really curious where Season 2 goes.

Love is Blind

MAN NETFLIXhad another show like this I just watched.
Folks were talking through Social Media and screens and never got to meet. Wouldn’t be weird if they were on different platforms.

Love is Blind

MAN NETFLIXhad another show like this I just watched.
Folks were talking through Social Media and screens and never got to meet. Wouldn’t be weird if they were on different platforms.
This?

none of these reality shows interest me enough to watch

LOL at On My Block being corny, it's been like that since the jump. Something about it makes me want to keep watching though, not sure if it's the dumb humor or the fact it doesn't take itself to seriously and even the dramatic parts can be laughable. Will be watching season 3 later this week.

Also dumb reality shows are my guilty pleasure but The Circle was just plain dumb to me, stopped after 1st ep. At least Love is Blind had its share of laughs even though you could tell most of the couples were just there to get drunk lol.

The Staircase is Phenomenal.

I don’t know if I believe him or not.
In episode 1 it begins with him retelling the story of the night of. As I listened I can’t think anything but “this guys is lying through his teeth”
After reviewing some of his prior works/writings both fictional and nonfictional I believed even more whole heartedly that this guy was lying, that he did it, and would be the exact kind of person who could get away with it. I don’t know which side got to task of jury selection but 9/12 Jurors were black. That choice was either spot on or it backfired, it it was sure intentional. Duke town. No way did I think he was getting the sentence that was passed down.
I’m stuck to the TV, though. I was kind of salty this was in 13parts, but considering the timeline of events, crazy they shot this over such a long period of time.
Something about his daughters seemed off.
Even his two boys seemed like they had this evil face about them. I can’t wait to finish. I want to read ahead and see what really ends, but I can wait.

..:episode 9/13, let’s go

Last edited:
Alter Carbon S1 was good. I was mad disappointed for the second season After the second episode of S2 I stopped watching it. The character just tries too hard and the fighting is so dumb

Back
Top Bottom