The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Zodiac is a pretty good movie. I saw how long it was, and didn't expect to watch it in one sitting.

I saw it scrolling, and saw it had good actors tied to it and recalled the story from a podcast.

What Platform is Succession on?

Nevermind. See that it’s on HBO. Thread can get confusing sometimes. Title should just be changed to Cord Cutters or streamers lol.

episode 6 is when it gets REALLY good

from then til the end of season 2 is amazing.

Thanks cuz I realized I watched the first 2 episodes when they came out back in 2018. Put this show on the back burner due to the slow start.

I got tired of the SHAMELESS crew when the little boy turned into a wannabe Gangster, whichever Season that was. Can’t believe it’s on Season 10.

Watching Last Kingdom. Episode 5.
does my dude Uhtred get any love???
Kills ubba, saves Wessex for the time being and at the end made to crawl???

the king ever get got???

Watching Last Kingdom. Episode 5.
does my dude Uhtred get any love???
Kills ubba, saves Wessex for the time being and at the end made to crawl???

the king ever get got???

That's pretty much the whole series so far. Uhtred saves the day gets no love, lands or titles. Alfred gets got, but natural causes. Although an incredible last scene, and dialogue between Uhtred and Alfred in season 3 episode 9 showing the immense respect Alfred really had for Uhtred. As a king he just couldnt let Uhtred outshine him, he'd be a threat to his throne.

That's pretty much the whole series so far. Uhtred saves the day gets no love, lands or titles. Alfred gets got, but natural causes. Although an incredible last scene, and dialogue between Uhtred and Alfred in season 3 episode 9 showing the immense respect Alfred really had for Uhtred. As a king he just couldnt let Uhtred outshine him, he'd be a threat to his throne.

Lol thats one hell of a spoiler for someone still on season 1 fam. 100% accurate tho.

Lol thats one hell of a spoiler for someone still on season 1 fam. 100% accurate tho.

Well, I mean he asked LOL. At least I warned him right?.? If I'm out of line someone let me know I'll delete it.

Side note, got tired of waiting on season 4 of Mr. Robot to hit Prime & saw they have the whole season to buy, for like $8.50. Just starting episode 1 now, I new about Angela, but :wow: that fast?

Last edited:

good looking. So does the story get better? You made it seem like he just saves the day and then back to it again :lol:

good looking. So does the story get better? You made it seem like he just saves the day and then back to it again :lol:

Each season has either been better, or at least on par with season 1. IMO once Netflix took over the show it's gotten much better. I assume they have a bigger budget than when it was a BBC show.

Finished all 7 seasons of Gilmore girls :pimp:

One of the greatest written shows on TV

you watch the netflix continuation next(the one with the seasons)

that's how the creator(Amy Sherman Palladino) truly wanted to end it, think she left the show after season 5 or 6

Watch Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon. Same creator. Quality is the same maybe even better simply because the camera work in that show is dope as hell

Amy Sherman Palladino can do no wrong in my book

Luke is that dude

One of the greatest written shows on TV

you watch the netflix continuation next(the one with the seasons)

that's how the creator(Amy Sherman Palladino) truly wanted to end it, think she left the show after season 5 or 6

Watch Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon. Same creator. Quality is the same maybe even better simply because the camera work in that show is dope as hell

Amy Sherman Palladino can do no wrong in my book

Luke is that dude

Man it really might be. When the show first came out in 2000 i didnt understand it becaue i was too young and didnt get all the cultural references but now that i do get it, i can honestly say its one of the best shows for sure and I understand why its so popular.

I watched the netflix continuation. It was decent imo but man did it feel weird to see them all old lol

lauren graham is an amazing actress too.

Man it really might be. When the show first came out in 2000 i didnt understand it becaue i was too young and didnt get all the cultural references but now that i do get it, i can honestly say its one of the best shows for sure and I understand why its so popular.

I watched the netflix continuation. It was decent imo but man did it feel weird to see them all old lol

lauren graham is an amazing actress too.

:lol: yeah the age thing for the netflix thing was weird. I was pretty shocked when they announced it was coming back, I was like "but...........how?"

If you like Lauren Graham I'd recommend Parenthood, she's a single mom in that show but still great, and it's more of an ensemble. It basically deals with siblings and their parents and their dynamics, gets pretty wild. I remember it being on Netflix but not sure it still is.

Is Gilmore girls really hot like that?

i always looked at it like a Dawson’s creek, life of the American teenager type

Back
Top Bottom