The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

i haven't seen season 2 yet. season 1 wasn't bad def the exact same era and year i grew up in.

Everything sucks on Netflix was better tho I miss that

So I’m at the opening credits and I notice some familiar faces, then scene 1 sets and I see Carla Gugino right of the bat. So I go to IMDB and look what I find?.....
9753F9C2-67CE-4E14-B3C7-3F92954EA55A.jpeg

0B960B2D-811D-4082-AF95-3C3000CA93AB.jpeg

Curious to see how these characters intertwine.
Is this on some American Horror Story where same Actor/Actresses play different roles over different time periods. ? The cat that played Hugh Crain in HillHouse is playing Henry Wingrave in this installment? Hmm, let’s get it.

The last 2 episodes of Britannia were wild. 😮
Starting S2 right now.

Vedan is portrayed by Orell from GOT. Couldnt tell at all.

The Epix one? I might check it out, what's it comparable to?

Season 1 on amazon, Season 2 on Epix.

Its more like Vikings than The Last Kingdom. Period piece that deals heavy with the spirituality of the 1st Century AD Celts. Its way more spiritually driven than TLK and even moreso than Vikings. Folks traveling to the underworld on the regular, etc...

Both seasons are on Epix I just watched all of s1 last week. Dunno if they took it off already though :nerd:

This show originally aired on the Sky network in europe so all of s2 is already out there :nerd:

And yeah the show is way more in to the fantasy/spiritual side of things. Follows history on the major points though.

Last edited:
Season 1 on amazon, Season 2 on Epix.

Its more like Vikings than The Last Kingdom. Period piece that deals heavy with the spirituality of the 1st Century AD Celts. Its way more spiritually driven than TLK and even moreso than Vikings. Folks traveling to the underworld on the regular, etc...

just signed up for Epix first 2 month are .99 couldnt pass that up.

just signed up for Epix first 2 month are .99 couldnt pass that up.

Yea, I saw that offer on amazon. 5.99 after the first 2 months. Not bad but outside of Pennywise, Godfather of Harlem and this show, is there anything else good on there? They got a lot of paramount movies right?

Hubie Halloween 3/8 - Adam Sandler gotta stop with these bad impressions man... shoutout to June Squibb's thrift shop shirt game.

Is Schitts’s Creek actually good?
I saw the first 5-6 episodes a while back and didn’t find it funny at all.
i saw its won a bunch of awards tho so maybe it’s worth giving it a second shot?
i could never get into the office either so maybe it’s just me. :ohwell:

Is Schitts’s Creek actually good?
I saw the first 5-6 episodes a while back and didn’t find it funny at all.
i saw its won a bunch of awards tho so maybe it’s worth giving it a second shot?
i could never get into the office either so maybe it’s just me. :ohwell:
It was trash to me, couldn't get through the first episode lol. Don't think I laughed once and found it cringe af. I do enjoy The Office though.

I started Hubie last night. Fell asleep because i was tired. will finish this morning. Im mainly watching it for the cast

Back
Top Bottom