The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Gotham was GREAT as long as you didn't take it seriously.
It hella reminded me of the Strain. They both had legit amazing first seasons then fell off into what the expectations of those shows were in the first place.

Didn't mind it and had lulz watchin that like I did with the strain too.

Plus Gotham at one point had some of the hottest women on TV in the cast.

Amazing guilty pleasure television

Reactions: sb
Tyrant fell off by season 2. Great premise and beautiful woman. I wouldnt really recommend it tho. It was ok overall.

Saw the Brittania talk in here. Had it saved on my list too since last year. Halfway through episode one and it's pretty good. Interesting so far.

Were seasons 2 & 3 good?

I watched the first season but then just kind of forgot about it lol

Just watched the trailer. Looks crazy, but feel like they showed too much.
Watched it last night, I'd recommend taking a hard pass. Movie was terrible, no buildup, moves at a snails pace, is totally unbelievable (the daughter was beyond dumb) and the plot is incredibly thin.

The twist ending felt so cheap, like all the sudden supposed dead girl shows in their garage, like why did she go to the garage first and not call/text her friend first?!?! Also you're telling me the other girl would let Dad attack her like that and not reveal the "lie".

Hubie Halloween came out today, ngl this looks campy as hell but I'll be watching to get in the Halloween spirit lol.

Prime. The Lie.

NT Parents...thoughts?
Scary. There's been a few good shows and movies that touch on psychopathic children and parents becoming aware of that.

It's surreal. One hand you want to protect your child and on the other you cant even reconcile what they did but next you know you're trying to navigate and manage their murders.

Also there's something offputting about this actress to me. Her look for one. She looks like two other now older actresses in one.

Last edited:
Also there's something outputting about this actress to me. Her look for one. She looks like two other now older actresses in one.

Who does she look like?

Joey King kinda looks like becca from The Boys to me sometimes.

Becca also looks Meghan Markle tho🤔

Back
Top Bottom