The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Finished top boy the other day. Last episode was crazy. Pretty good ending to the season to set up the next
Coming from a huge wire fan, I was honestly wondering where the feds were at, I might have missed some hints throughout but that twist at the end had me like :wow:

the whole story with Ats got me f’ed up tho. Idk why but I feel for the little man :frown: him and Stef gonna be traumatized for life. the scene at the end with him and his mom was wild

the whole story with Ats got me f’ed up tho. Idk why but I feel for the little man :frown: him and Stef gonna be traumatized for life. the scene at the end with him and his mom was wild

Did you watch Top Boy Summer House? Ra'Nell had it even worse than ATS IMO. Their stories have some similarities.

Gem had it the worst tho. Kid had no chance.

Finished top boy the other day. Last episode was crazy. Pretty good ending to the season to set up the next
Coming from a huge wire fan, I was honestly wondering where the feds were at, I might have missed some hints throughout but that twist at the end had me like :wow:

You seen Top Boy Summerhouse? Season 3 makes more sense (back story to some characters) if you watch Summerhouse first.

Technically Top Boy is season 3 of Summerhouse.

anyone watch gangs of London?
Finished the season last month.

One of the best new shows of the year. Its a shame it took so long to come to the states and now its only on the AMC streaming service.

Anybody with Amazon Prime should check it out via AMC.

Season was CRAZY!

For those that don't know, the show was created by the director of the Raid movies 🔥

Last edited:
Finished the season last month.

One of the best new shows of the year. Its a shame it took so long to come to the states and now its only on the AMC streaming service.

Anybody with Amazon Prime should check it out via AMC.

Season was CRAZY!
Damn forgot about this.

think I watched the first two episodes.

remember it having some crazy fight scenes :lol:

Damn, Sean is big mad.

Ed just gone done having, or was in the middle of explaining “Lale your smack money will get laundered and sent home in time, Wong you Fargo will be shipped.....”after seeing the hole in his Fathers head after opening the casket this kidSean walks in and interrupts Ed who is explaining “today we mourn Finn and tomorrow it’s business as usual...”
Sean- ....um no, everything stops! Not another shipment, not laundry, not a gram gets sold on these streets until we find out who killed him. Dope scene.

Elliott Finch is a bad mother F’er

God Damnit! How TF do I have FX but I had to sub to HULU to watch A Teacher
AND I SUB TO AMC but I can’t watch ep2 of Gamnhs Of London without paying or a FREE TRIAL?
Man what in The actual Fu~>

Zik? What type of work you do? I feel like you always watching something :lol:

I can’t binge shows like I used to, I’m watching like 5 at a time right now. Or else I lose interest unless I really love a show.

Zik? What type of work you do? I feel like you always watching something :lol:

I can’t binge shows like I used to, I’m watching like 5 at a time right now. Or else I lose interest unless I really love a show.
Man I'm just now getting back in to work. I took advantage of covid and the shutdown and basically been on "vacation" since the summer. That's how I'm able to binge shows now. I've slowed down it just doesn't seem that way.

I'm technically working in the board of education.

about to watch the Crown for the first time. Am I wasting my time? 15 minutes in and I struggle to understand what they are saying at times. I'm terrible with accents.

Is AMC+ even worth getting? Really want to check Gangs of London out. Looks like only episode 1 is free on Amazon

Back
Top Bottom