The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I feel like I heard about this show/saw the trailer more than over a year ago. Aired in the UK first, okay fine. Then they said it was coming to Cinemax. Some places online still say its coming there. Warner just shuts down Cinemax's original programming studio. Cancelled dope shows (Warrior about to be done, Jett cancelled, etc.) and after that I didnt know what was going on until recently learning it was on AMC+ (first time hearing about that).

They missed out on having a grip of shows on HBO Max.
Yeah I agree

They be talking all this stuff about them needing content for HBO Max, and you have all these quality shows a ton of people have not seen yet, and you just throw them by the wayside.

Seems so stupid to me.

Gangs of London

Now this is how you EDIT a high octane Action Series.

Noneof that lazy American casting/directing that forces the editor to do visual gymnastics where they have to edit one single punch down to 3-5 takes just so you don’t see how bad the Actor/ress is at actually throwing a simple punch.

There is nothing worse than watching an Amercian Action sequence where Actor 1 throws a punch and as soon as they wind up, the camera cuts to the shot from behind the person who is supposed to be receiving the punch, so you miss the actual punch thrown, instead you see the person intended to take the punch from behind and their head snaps back to make it look like they got hit, then the edit takes you back to behind the person throwing the punch as they follow through, and your mind is thinking he just punched TF out of him/her, but your eyes are saying what the hell did I just see.

Just sloppy.
This is done right.
Jackie Chan would be proud.
Brah that country house shootout was epic

Me, my girl, and her sister were on the couch watching that joint like...
IEUY.gif

Started Berlin Station. Watched the whole first ep of season 3 on accident tho. 😑

The main character is a CIA agent that cant fight? Wth.

Started Berlin Station. Watched the whole first ep of season 3 on accident tho. 😑

Berlin Station is great. Mad it got cancelled. Epix also had another awesome show starring Mark Strong.

You talking about Daniel aka Thorin Oakenshield the main character? Season 1 he was just a data analyst who worked in an office. He does get decent at fighting as the show goes on.

I watched Bushwick with Bautista. It was ummmmmm, interesting as far as the story. The little one they had.

I guess that's new Brushwick, because I could have sworn they were mostly latino.

You talking about Daniel aka Thorin Oakenshield the main character? Season 1 he was just a data analyst who worked in an office. He does get decent at fighting as the show goes on.

I watched S3 E1 and dude was getting worked by some russian and kept running away.

I just started from the beginning, so far its pretty good.

:lol: I did the same thing when I started. Epix had a marathon and I watched multiple s2 eps and got caught up in the storyline. Stopped and went back to s1.

Series could've definitely continued.

Anyone been watching The Barrier (Netflix)? I'm thinking about starting it Since the full season is almost up.

Marathoning season 4 of Fargo, this series never disappoints.:pimp:

Except season 4 🤭

Im actually in a full blown Fargo rewatch headed towards the end of season 3.

If season 1 is a 10/10 season 2 is 9.9/10 and 3 7.6/10
And season 4 a 5.7/10.

I'll give a full binge rewatch because like 3 episodes into season I just zoned out so maybe I missed some things.

Except season 4 🤭

Im actually in a full blown Fargo rewatch headed towards the end of season 3.

If season 1 is a 10/10 season 2 is 9.9/10 and 3 7.6/10
And season 4 a 5.7/10.

I'll give a full binge rewatch because like 3 episodes into season I just zoned out so maybe I missed some things.
So wait you were in to s3 but not s4?

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom