The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Weeds is good until season 4...falls off starting that season. but you might as well just finish it out for the story if you start
Apollo 13 is dope
No way that's the new Thor
Iron Man 2 was meh
Clerks is one of the greatest movies ever
Basically anything by Kevin Smith is
pimp.gif
glad to see people respect the man's work, dude is a genius
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

If I ever got into directing movies Kevin Smith and Quentin Tarantino are my 2 biggest inspirations.
I just won't mess up like Kevin did and make a bad movie like cop out though

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Weeds is good until season 4...falls off starting that season. but you might as well just finish it out for the story if you start
Apollo 13 is dope
No way that's the new Thor
Iron Man 2 was meh
Clerks is one of the greatest movies ever
Basically anything by Kevin Smith is
pimp.gif
glad to see people respect the man's work, dude is a genius
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

If I ever got into directing movies Kevin Smith and Quentin Tarantino are my 2 biggest inspirations.
I just won't mess up like Kevin did and make a bad movie like cop out though

Stopped watching Clerks 10 mins in...like, "when's the color gonna kick in?" Felt like I was watching my Grandma's floor mod TV 
ohwell.gif
 Maybe try it later, bout to try Weeds later. 
smokin.gif

Stopped watching Clerks 10 mins in...like, "when's the color gonna kick in?" Felt like I was watching my Grandma's floor mod TV 
ohwell.gif
smokin.gif

I just signed up for Netflix through my PS3 but when I try to load Netflix, it keeps telling me that it cant connect to server and that i should try again. Is anyone having this problem? I can watch and stream just fine on my Mac.

I just signed up for Netflix through my PS3 but when I try to load Netflix, it keeps telling me that it cant connect to server and that i should try again. Is anyone having this problem? I can watch and stream just fine on my Mac.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

ohwell.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
i did the same thing the first time i watched it.  give it another shot, clerks is definitely my favorite kevin smith movie

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

ohwell.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
i did the same thing the first time i watched it.  give it another shot, clerks is definitely my favorite kevin smith movie

Back
Top Bottom