The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

...^ I think it's loosely based on fact...but I'm sure a good part of it was written solely for the films.

I strongly recommend a documentary called Collapse.

...^ I think it's loosely based on fact...but I'm sure a good part of it was written solely for the films.

I strongly recommend a documentary called Collapse.

can anyone recommend me some scary movies, like legit scary. thanks in advance, havnt been able to find anything good in awhile

can anyone recommend me some scary movies, like legit scary. thanks in advance, havnt been able to find anything good in awhile

What is ip short for?

nerd.gif

four lions and the man from nowhere were appreciated...
gonna check weeds out sometime this weekend...

man i hate the new version tho... feels like alotless options...

four lions and the man from nowhere were appreciated...
gonna check weeds out sometime this weekend...

man i hate the new version tho... feels like alotless options...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by HighRep87

ip2 is a rip off of the rocky movie
isnt ip 2 a true story? how exactly does it rip off rocky then?

its the exact plot from the rocky movie where Apollo Creed comes back and fights the russian dude who kills him

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by HighRep87

ip2 is a rip off of the rocky movie
isnt ip 2 a true story? how exactly does it rip off rocky then?

its the exact plot from the rocky movie where Apollo Creed comes back and fights the russian dude who kills him

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

^Yes, IP Man is a true story.
The only truth in it is the fact that he was a legendary Wing Chung master. He was actually pretty fortunate (not poor) and didn't go through the dramatic war stuff. I'm not complaining though.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

^Yes, IP Man is a true story.
The only truth in it is the fact that he was a legendary Wing Chung master. He was actually pretty fortunate (not poor) and didn't go through the dramatic war stuff. I'm not complaining though.

Back
Top Bottom