The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Just got done watching “ The Departed “ on prime again ! I forgot how much I hated that damn ending !!! Easily top 5 movie for me .

Just got done watching “ The Departed “ on prime again ! I forgot how much I hated that damn ending !!! Easily top 5 movie for me .

What'd you hate about the ending? The suddenness of all the deaths? Love this film.

What'd you hate about the ending? The suddenness of all the deaths? Love this film.

Leo was put under deep cover & back when I watched the movie 10 years ago , I knew it wouldn’t end too pretty for him but damn I wanted to see my man get a W at least . He didn’t get a chance to enjoy anything . My issue is why didn’t he go directly to Mark Whalberg and explain to him about the tapes . Except he called that fatso Anthony Williams .

Leo was put under deep cover & back when I watched the movie 10 years ago , I knew it wouldn’t end too pretty for him but damn I wanted to see my man get a W at least . He didn’t get a chance to enjoy anything . My issue is why didn’t he go directly to Mark Whalberg and explain to him about the tapes . Except he called that fatso Anthony Williams .

He didnt know who he could trust in the Dept.

He was in the academy with Anthony, someone who actually knew him before he went undercover. Someone that knew his true character.

I understand where you're coming from tho, there were no W's to be had in this. I loved the ending.

Barely heard about lovecraft country. Sounds crazy. The show that good?

Show and thread on NT were good.

Finished Euphoria yesterday

rock.gif

I had to watch it without the wife. Just felt like it would be best.

Tough to watch at times. Having a 14 year old myself, it freaked me out seeing how kids are so much more advance then when I grew up.

I also felt like a creep in some scenes :rofl: I had to change the channel a whole lot with kids coming in and out.

But what a well done show.

Yeah Euphoria is excellent. Stayed away because teen angst stuff is annoying to me but this is not that. That special ep with just dialogue, damn, got some awards coming. Even if you do have some creep moments it's immediately met with the uncomfortability of reality.

Yeah Euphoria is excellent. Stayed away because teen angst stuff is annoying to me but this is not that. That special ep with just dialogue, damn, got some awards coming. Even if you do have some creep moments it's immediately met with the uncomfortability of reality.

lol that’s the exact reason why I stayed away . I’ll check it out

gonna watch “ Internal affairs” tomorrow night , I heard that The Departed was based on it . Koreans never miss when it comes to movies

hong kong film, not korean

be sure to catch all 3 if you can! a lot of people don't like 2 and 3 but i enjoyed them

Surprised to see positive posts about The Departed. The trend the past few years have been to bash it because people don't think a remake can be good. Also my Asian people like to bash it as well. :lol:

First 3 eps of The Expanse season 5 have been good. Setting things up nicely. My bae Drummer is a captain of a belter pirate ship now and seems like the crew always be having orgies. :lol::evil:

You learn more about Amos' childhood and it's dark and sad. One of the most interesting characters on tv. Guy is a psychopath but the Rock crew influence him to do good and kill a little less.

Still mad they let marcos inaros go last season. That fool looks like someone you'd want to die.

Back
Top Bottom