The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Ned a thread for “ZERO ZERO ZERO”

that mfer is hard!!!! 🔥
it’s the best show, in this genre I’ve see in a minute. That **** raw :pimp:

The guy that did Gommora did it. Big fan.
ive been spreading it to my family and friends !! The Los Zetas part tied up to the story perfectly , didn’t really care too much about the gringo part but the way that they portrayed the Mexican military was f*cking amazing , glad you like it .
Hopefully we get a season 2

Ava was a decent watch 6/10 , the storyline was all over the place . Reminded me of “ Anna “ from prime .

HOLD UP MAYNE!

So she's his.....

And he's his.....

d91.gif

Mr. Robot aint right.

I just never thought USA of all places were producing quality TV.

Whats the last thing USA had?

Monk!?!?
Their best show is Mr. Robot. Also:

Queen of the South
Shooter
Suits
Briarpatch
White Collar
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (started on NBC but had its full run and final season on USA)

USA really is just NBC's/Universal's cable channel where they put original programming they can't fit in the NBC schedule that are too good to pass up.

They got that Breaking Bad type attention with Mr. Robot though. Been trying new things looking for a hit since.

SMH at amc making people pay for content now too.

Saw that nbc is putting The Office on their peacock streaming service behind a pay wall and the service has ads too.

Meanwhile I'm using my free trial of cbs all access to finish Picard and waiting for the Star Trek: Discovery season finale.

Last edited:
Los Angeles Los Angeles Everybody is getting got with the 4episode teaser on Gangs of London.
AMC+ though, you can get a full weeks FREE Trial.

Weird I got 30 days... probably finish up season 2 of Nos4atu and be done with AMC+

Any other good free trials I can try right now? I literally can't find a thing to watch. I already have HBOMAX, Amazon, Just cancelled Hulu last month, and Netflix. All the streaming services seem like the content has fallen off drastically lateley, maybe because so many shows shut down because of COVID-19?.? Or any good Movie rentals got tons of credits on Google play, saving some for Tenet but other than that nothing is even on my radar.

What’s the long term solution here? Every single one of these places has a damn streaming subscription now lol. Hopefully disney the mouse buys em all up and offers a $100/month plan. Too complex right now.

What’s the long term solution here? Every single one of these places has a damn streaming subscription now lol. Hopefully disney the mouse buys em all up and offers a $100/month plan. Too complex right now.

Other than Netflix, HBO, and Disney where they keep pumping out their own content. We're probably going to start seeing a lot more a la carte channel adds like they do on Prime and Hulu. i.e AMC+ FX+ etc where you just build you're own streaming plans tailored to the channels you want.

Weird I got 30 days... probably finish up season 2 of Nos4atu and be done with AMC+

Any other good free trials I can try right now? I literally can't find a thing to watch. I already have HBOMAX, Amazon, Just cancelled Hulu last month, and Netflix. All the streaming services seem like the content has fallen off drastically lateley, maybe because so many shows shut down because of COVID-19?.? Or any good Movie rentals got tons of credits on Google play, saving some for Tenet but other than that nothing is even on my radar.

I had gotten Showtime for Cyber Monday through Amazon Prime for .99 for two months. Canceled that because currently Hulu is giving it for $4.99 a month for six months, so I can finish up Shameless and Your Honor.

Los Angeles Los Angeles Everybody is getting got with the 4episode teaser on Gangs of London.
AMC+ though, you can get a full weeks FREE Trial.

I started Gangs of London, I thought it was the whole thing on Prime. I'm on episode 3 now. I guess I'll sign up for the free trial when I'm ready to finish it.

Haven't been in here in a min. Anybody watch Hollywood? I'm 5 episodes in. Dude from Big Bang Theory is a wild boy.

Back
Top Bottom